Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

If anyone has any extra “hashplant” beans, and would like to trade for some stickers lemme know! I have a flip of dragon’s blood hashplant, and some peanut butter hashplant already.

I wanna find more types/crosses. I think 2025 will be year of the hashplant :laughing:

7 Likes

Im a bit outside san jose but could probably make the trip its only like 1:30 to get there

1 Like

Is this still up?

You would drive 3 hours with traffic to get someone seeds online? Think of all the gas at $5 a gallon it’d be easier to just order online from eqgenetics.com now. They dont have the x18 but they have a bunch of other GDP crosses which I showed the person.

3 Likes

@Ris Sorry, it’s gone

1 Like

Just throwing out options lol

1 Like

Just a stab in the dark here…

Anyone wanna send me some stamps(USA Forever and/or Global Forever) in exchange for some auto fems?

I’ve got lotsa fresh Scarlet Grapes F2 and even fresher Emerald Fire OG F5’s. Made by me. Name your request. :wink:

All stamps will be used to give away more seeds to our community! :slightly_smiling_face:
:peace_symbol::heart:

13 Likes

@blowdout2269 I’ll take that deal. I’ll hit the post office tomorrow.

3 Likes

Shoot me a PM whenever. :+1:

The offer still stands for everyone else interested.

3 Likes

What type Stamps you need? I’ll send ya a Book or two. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Awsome brotha!
Shoot me a PM and tell me what ya need. :wink:

1 Like

jason is good people , and all his seeds i have had were amazing

2 Likes

What you want for those ten year old beans? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve heard nothing but good things and it seems within the last 3 months he just put his stuff online for sale instead of just for display.

2 Likes

You can have them just PM me an address. I cant guarantee anything because they were stored at room temperature but if you have ways of doing it then ok.

3 Likes

why is it everytime i hear old beans, i have the passion to create magic with old stuff…doesn’t matter the age, its whether they pop and make us all smile…lololol, there is always a place in my heart and tent for old beans…

6 Likes

Damn you can trade beans for stamps !? I never thought of that. @blowdout2269

Shoot all I have are autos for trade, no heirlooms just yet x.x

4 Likes

Does anyone have Night Owl, Mephisto, Roc Bud that is down to trade for more autos ?

This is a shot in the dark but lmk !

2 Likes

Anyone got Purple #1 seeds or a clone they’d be interested in trading? I’ve got a friend who’s looking.

1 Like

Just wanted to give a public thank you to EVERYONE that reached out to send me some stamps. Very kind of you all. :+1:

Now I can keep sending seeds all over the world!
:smiley:

25 Likes