Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I just got some Sour Garlic Cookies. It is so fucking good. Even better than Modified Mintz which is very similar.

6 Likes

Hahaha bro !

I’m growing Chem Cookies by Mamiko right now !

It’s the plant in the rear left of the tent :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Is anyone down to trade Robinhood Genetics ?

What about LA Kush Cake or LA Confidential (wife’s request)

1 Like

Looking for straight up ruderalis, got plenty of fire to trade

28 Likes

You might want to check with @JohnnyPotseed for these. I remember him talking about them in the past

3 Likes

I did have some Rudy beans, but they’re gone now.

5 Likes

Would your source for them still have them?

1 Like

Make be @ReikoX possible.

1 Like

It’s been a couple years, and a LOT of dealings since I got em cuz. Sorry, but the source escapes me, I know it was an OGer, if that helps? :scream: :+1: (narrows the field down some, huh?)

3 Likes

I have some siberian ruderalis which I was planning to make seeds of course. What are your plans and whatcha got buddy?

7 Likes

I remember when you got them. Everyone was hoping they would show up for sale!

1 Like

I was going to do an auto outta Frankie, but changed my mind on that project. lol Went down with medical issues and also retired from commercial growing. Shit happens, plans change…

7 Likes

I remember the plans.

1 Like

I got some Siberian Ruderalis from Trident Seeds, i didnt have any plans for em ATM so im game to do a lil trade as well

2 Likes

That’s what I’m looking for! I want ruderalis to make auto crosses, specifically for my Ice Cream Cake #5 but also just to have to be able to make autos in general. Would love to make more seeds of it but with all the plans I have I’m not sure if/when I’d get around to that.

I’ve got lots of Aficionado seeds, Brawndo, AMG, White Cherry Truffle, Pancakez. Faygo Cola (Pure Michigan F2 x Frozen Coke F1), Pure Michigan F3, Pure Michigan F2 crosses, Highland Nepalese x ICC #5, 1973 Durban x ICC #5, let me know if none of those interest you, and maybe a little direction on what you’re looking for if that’s the case

9 Likes

8 Likes

Dibs on a slice of that cake.

12 Likes

not if i get to it first

2 Likes

Omg…
:drooling_face:

Thank you @420noob!

27 Likes

Nice! This community is the best. For real, more amazing folks hanging around helping each other, than anywhere else. :raised_hands::metal:

13 Likes