Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

If anyone is sittong on a pack of HSO gorilla breath I’ll trade you an hour of my finest sloppy toppy or any pack of your choice from my vault

Hmu

10 Likes

Lmao, this made me bout choke milk out of my nose!
:rofl:

3 Likes

Hmm… it’s been a while… if anybody has a pack of HSO gorilla breath, will they send it to me? I got a trade I wanna do. :sweat_smile::bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ya but 7,000 miles away is kinda far for… :rofl: just saying.

2 Likes

Have “gun”, will travel

5 Likes

Y’all are horrible. :laughing:

2 Likes

Y’all are whorable. :joy:

Fixed it! :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

quick someone photoshop a pack off beans with original name crossed off and gorilla breath written under it

2 Likes

I don’t have them, but you get them in most of the shops, here in Spain.

Get some and send em to me? :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Normally no problem, but i’m totally broke :grimacing:

Here is one f.E

You can use my address,if this is any help…

1 Like

What about the bullets? :rofl:

2 Likes

I am looking for the lambs bread that was recently reproduced here on OG. Is anyone willing to trade?

7 Likes

Looking for Grandma’s Hashplant if anyone has any, willing to trade any of my photos/autos

6 Likes

Looking for some Blue Moonrocks. Missed out on the co-op. Plenty of possibles to trade.

11 Likes

Got some!!! What’s on offer? Willing to trade a HALF PACK OF SIX/6. Remember, they’re 23 WEEKS, 12/12 FROM SEED. These were produced by OG’s very own “MASTER SAGE OF ALL THINGS LANDRACE”, @Upstate. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Shootin’ pearls my friend… shootin’ pearls :oyster:

3 Likes

Does anyone have some NASTY skunk for trade here ?

Thank you and goodnight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any Canadians want to trade stamps for seed?? Looking for all the stamps I can. Thanks

6 Likes

Is that cheaper than the Us forever stamps? ( not up to par on the stamp game)

1 Like