Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Thank you for that info OG

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t recommend Sonoma seeds to my worst enemy. Same shit as crap king seeds.

6 Likes

If you want to try some of his CBG strains I still have a couple flips left from a giveaway I did a while ago, I think I have some of both the OC V2 and Circles, which is the parent of OC. OC V2 are fems, Circles are regulars. Send me DM with an address and Iā€™ll send them your way along with whatever CBD genetics I have around that I donā€™t have specific plans for, Iā€™m always happy to help out a provider. I bought an OC farmer pack and it was both overfilled and he gave me like fifty free Circles seeds, the man loves people who buy the straight medicinal stuff I swear

7 Likes

Wow

Thank you

I am happy to run a few and see if this works

Clients needs are where I am trying to be specific. And man the call for this came like a Mac truck.

Thankful for all of you ogā€™s

9 Likes

Iā€™m not talking about the website sonoma seedsā€¦ Iā€™ll have to check my IG, itā€™s this other guy who may have changed his IG name but I got cherry wine x M3 spectrum 0 from him a few years ago, weā€™ve been running outdoors every year to process with great success ā€¦

1 Like

Closest I got is Nevilleā€™s Skunk x Shark Shock (both Mr Nice)

I have a bunch of other CBD cultivars/seeds as well.

3 Likes

@GEMI-CONNECT616 so I am looking at the seeds now. I wrote ā€œCBD Valentine F3ā€. They are bred by a guy named Cali Caveman. Heā€™s a friend of a friend, his other royal kush crosses were really nice. Iā€™ve never grown them out. Let me know if youā€™d like some.

4 Likes

Keeping an eye out for a few things

Emerald mountain legacy work

Freeborn selections work especially his lime work

Topdawg ā€”uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Topdawg - sunset strip ( pineapple Thai x citrus Thai landrace )

Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon thai
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or thunder gun express crosses anything from its always sunny line
Doc d black blossom ( black triangle x headbanger)
Doc d Limesoul (pinesoul x dreadbread)
Doc d lizard wizard (vintage jack x [hpk x uzibekistani hp])

Cannavore selections lazy sundae or absolute unit

Bodhi sunshine daydream crosses (mendo sunshine cherry sunshine, white sunshine, baba kush etc)
Bodhi OMG crosses
Bodhi temple crosses

Mr nice shark shock cbd

Super cbd heavy cultivars trying to grow out some to find something that will work for daytime use rso for my mother

Crickets and cicadas red Lebanese x puck

Lucky dog Gogi dog and chasca

Csi - gator bait (tk x chem 91 )
Csi mendo purps crosses

Capulator granny Mac

Panama red

Costal tkm10

Exotic red pop crosses

In house genetics colt 45, platinum kush breath

Cannarado sundae driver

Dynasty megafauna ( kali Snapple x ssh)
Dynasty blue magoo

Snowhigh gear

Updated my list a bit :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

i have full access to their seed line, we are wholesalers for random unknowings that want them ā€¦we cannot stop themā€¦all we can do is give them the info we haveā€¦have never run themā€¦knowing the details, it may be for my kids to learn how to grow a seed from scratchā€¦not for the crazy yeildā€¦howeverā€¦cant hurt to try the cbd side

Can buy this direct from capulator still, I think around 100 for a pack.

4 Likes

Trading freebies for freebies.

Specifically looking for Bodhiā€™s Pine Apple but would be happy to check out any of Bodhi or Dynasty/Relic freebies.

HMU with any questions. Thanks.

12 Likes

how did the run do, u get any seeds from the pancakez by aficionado

ISO : Auto Fems

trades: various keeper genetics I grew and used to make regular photoperiod seeds.
willing to trade 13 count pack of regular
for 5 count packs of autos

12 Likes

Have quite a few Auto/Fems. Will PM a List this weekend, if agreeable with you. Donā€™t mind trading, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: SPECIAL NOTE: Where are you located?

2 Likes

sounds great, looking forward to checking it out. I will also reply with a list of what genetics i have. Thank you for the quick reply. l

2 Likes

opps didnt see the location bit. iā€™m in the States , East Coast

1 Like

Same here, Maine. After giving List, you decide, Iā€™ll send first, no problem. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Mr.Bee Iā€™m a Mainah too bub :v:

3 Likes

Still looking for anything with Sonicā€™s pinequeen or Trichome Jungleā€™s shimla in it.

thatā€™s
pinequeen v1
pinequeen v2
pinequeen x appalachia
pinequeen x shimla
pinequeen x snow lotus
congo pine x pinequeen
chem 91 x pinequeen
or just shimla or any shimla crosses.

Also looking for dirty hippy which is bodhis snow lotus female.

RKS x Dirty Hippy (Hippy Slayer)
Dirty Hippy x Appalachia (Dream Beaver)
Dirty Hippy x Chocolate Trip (Hippy trip)

2 Likes

You anywhere near that ā€œactionā€ happening now? Iā€™m up here in ā€œThe Countyā€, far from the maddening crowd, although it can happen ANYWHERE. Regardless, SSBWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes