Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Thanks for the information. I wasn’t aware so any beans intercepted I’ll replace.

2 Likes

@Tracker they arrived safely. Thank you!

14 Likes

Nice penmanship @Tracker :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I only write fancy script for special things. Otherwise, I usually write nearly indecipherable hieroglyphics.

18 Likes

Also, to save some coin I use the sale flyers I get in the mail, heavy card stock, as the cover for the flips. Trim them to size and away they go.

6 Likes

Awesome! Glad they arrived safe and sound @Hashton_Kusha !

That’s been my experience as a UPS unloader. The fragile boxes get treated so much worse than the unmarked ones.

One day I was unloading at UPS, and there was this giant broadsword, probably 7 ft tall just laying out in the back of the pile of boxes. I picked it up and took it to my supervisor, and he immediately starts wielding this massive sword, swinging it around the open platforms there, most were just metal catwalks. He wasn’t a supervisor at UPS the next day. I hated that job anyway. Just so you all know, I do the best I can at any job I undertake, and I never intentionally damaged any parcels. :+1:

I was going to say the same! You don’t see that competency of penmanship too often in the world these days. I’d magnet that to my fridge. It’s a work of art! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap:

10 Likes

I think kids don’t learn to script in public schools around here anymore.

4 Likes

They don’t teach hand writing any more. It’s ridiculous. A form of communication used for so many generations has been dropped since they spend so much time communicating electronically. I hate it, they should be taught to do more than print like grade schooler IMO. Even if they won’t be using it as much these days. Oh well, it’s the way of the world I guess. Look at the bright side, one day we will be able to write stuff to each other and young people will just think it’s some kind of code, lol.

8 Likes

Hey there OG, I have a friend looking for fruity pebbles, anyone got any they would be willing to trade for?

2 Likes

Hey guys anyone have the mutant deformed strain freakshow ?

1 Like

I’ve been searching for that strain as well

I’m thinking all the mail that I put labels on will get intercepted…I didn’t put labels on all of them so whoever received the intercepted packs pls let me know in pm and I will reissue.

I’ve just started writing “Does not contain cannabis seeds” on the envelopes. Seems to put the USPS workers at ease.

6 Likes

I’ve started packaging seeds in these, just to help out the delivery workers if my package happens to fall and pop open by accident on the way:
download (5)

10 Likes

Let me check tomorrow I’m pulling out one of my boxes from the fridge tonight to add some from this recent DCSE order. Pretty sure I doubled up on some Jaws FPOG freebies from GLG earlier this year.

I really want to find real deal Island Sweet Skunk in seed form.

Emailed peakseedbc which I know is now far west genetics, but have not gotten a response.

*Do not want to try Next Generation again.

The dream would be someone’s personal stash of relatively fresh Federation gear they’ve since f2d or worked……one can dream

Am also interested in Mom Gooey or crosses with it

Edit: yep. selective memory is something im good at

3 Likes

Here i show an envelope w some Bodhi seeds inside.
Without adding an opaque greeting card or cardboard piece inside, i learned is risky shipping because USPS workers can easily see the beans. Almost like an x ray.

WITHOUT CARD INSIDE:

WITH CARD INSIDE, hides the beans from back-light:

14 Likes

15 Likes

F*ck that’s funny i almost spit out my 4:20 cup of coffee.

4 Likes

I realize I have a problem now as I saw the first picture without reading anything from the post and immediately thought “oh that’s a Bodhi pack”

3 Likes

16 Likes