Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Stolen lol

5 Likes

I donā€™t know these abbreviations, anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

4 Likes

Construction paper isnā€™t a bad ideaā€¦and probably cheaper in the long run opposed to miscellaneous thank you cards.

3 Likes

(SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) is as follows:

Above is the beans. Below is the description of whatā€™s crossed into them. There is only one variety of beans listed above

These are photo reg beans

**(sanniesshop.com 2 Sour Kush x Landrace Kush) x SunGrownGenetics.net 1(Z3 Zkittlez x (Wedding Cake x Blue MAC))

The Landrace Kush is two possible males I used during 2020 outdoor

sannies Triple Pakistan

AMS Afghan Landrace

For 2021 outdoor, I kept only 1 male SGG(Z3x(WCxBM))

Sour Kush

https://www.sanniesshop.com/sour-kush.html 3

LK was one of the following two as I had two males during the season that made that cross

Buy Triple Pakistan Seeds | Sanniesshop | Landrace

The (Z3 x ( WC x BM)) was from sungrowngenetics.net 1. He no longer has it available on his site.

Z3 = Zkittlez triple backcross =

(Z x ( Z x (Z x ( Z x Hindu Kush))))

WC = Wedding Cake clone only

Wedding Cake (Seed Junky Genetics) :: Cannabis Strain Info 1

BM = Blue MAC =

MAC1 clone only x Dragon Hunter

Dragon Hunter = (Blue Dragon x Hippie Kush x Hawaiian Kush)

This is the female (SKxLK) that made the beans

Copied from @Tracker

11 Likes

@Slammedsonoma420 Thank you for reposting that description. This thread moves quick with a lot of activity.

@Hashton_Kusha also the MLK4 is Sannieā€™s Motherlode Kush (my selection #4)

See hereā€¦
https://www.sanniesshop.com/motherlode-kush.html

The following is a pic of 3 MLK4 plants

The following is a pic of 1 (SKxLK)

The following are 2 pics of the current MLK4x(Z3x(WCxBM)) in the garden. Now that its starting to flower, the scent is like lemony pinesol cleaner.

The following are 2 pics of the (SKxLK)x(Z3x(WCxBM)) in the current garden. Now that itā€™s flowering, it smells like herbal lemon funk.

20 Likes

Thank you I appreciate the breakdown, it was very thorough

2 Likes

I have a strain called Totem- Fruity Pebbles x PCKā€¦If they donā€™t find what they are looking for.

That MLK looks like a interesting cross. Nice trees youā€™ve got going there.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t make out the name and i canā€™t recall who had Ice Cream Cake #5 but if u see this thank you

@TestOfOath thank u

9 Likes

Maybe @TestOfOath

3 Likes

BINGO! I tried going back in my PMā€™s but that was frustrating. Thanks

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got some killer GSC regulars. Iā€™m a regular guy only. I probably have 100 fems from trades and will be giving them away slowly. I only grow my own fems when I grow fems. Thatā€™s because Iā€™ve blown my whole breeding schedule by one little hermie. I trust my own fems but most of my great seeds are regulars. Anyways I remember your name from a couple years ago and another site?

4 Likes

Who made your GSC regs youā€™ve got? Happen to have enough to part with a pack? I got all kinds of stuff to trade

2 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome brother

2 Likes

There are 5 hybrids of freakshow that I know of

3 Likes

I got it in a pheno hunt in a 5 pack of small seeds that I got from a friend. One female survived to flower and I got covid pretty bad. Luckily I suspected something strange from this plant before getting sick and pulled some clones. Covid kept me from my outdoor shed/garden in the snow but the clones were indoors and I luckily kept them alive. To be honest I was shocked when I went to clean up my dead plants in veg and flower in the outside shed. A dead GSC plant with black buds that smoked at least 25% THC with tons of deep terps. So I picked the closest seeds of what I had tested and proven. At this moment I had untested close relatives as I traded extensively. But seeds are just bird food until I run them so I went with my proven Super Diesel a killer weed and only a 25% family match. So f3ā€™s are probably killer but not a great expression yet I would imagine. I would welcome a friend to grow along if postage is cheap. And have some great proven genetics along with about 500 plus traded seeds. I big into stress testing and my Red GSC tested as high as any strain Iā€™ve tested as well as my Thai strain that I selectively modified to 9 weeks or less flower in strong lighting. Long story but I got lucky and have this Sativa in a Hybrid body. Everybody hates me because I call it Thai but itā€™s loaded with THCV and thatā€™s all I care about. Iā€™m currently rebreeding a micro batch of seeds and they will be ripe in 3-4 weeks. The weed is strong and fresh tasting and a fellow hobby breeder calls it Sweet Thai. Iā€™ve called it Blonde Thai before.

6 Likes

Broā€¦thereā€™s weed named after Carole Baskin bro???:roll_eyes:šŸ¤¦šŸæ

7 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t know why someone would name pot after her

3 Likes

The fact I really had to think whether or not I had fpog inspired me to take photo inventory of the entire arsenal. Some stuff is empty/used but I like to keep packaging.

Anyone who sees something they want/need feel free to offer trades. There are several I wonā€™t let go of (especially the useful stuff and I actually want more BOO crosses) but some of these were double packs at one point anyways so Iā€™m open.

Example Laughing lemon is a pack I could trade for sure* (started w/4 packs) Great strain we are messing with in some chucks so I hope people can experience finding something in a pack that inspires them to do the same. There is a yellow starburst pheno :metal:

34 Likes

Reddit perhaps?