Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for a pack of Bodhi’s Nepali Watermelon Hashplant. Have a number of things to trade.

4 Likes

Maybe @andrane I think he made a Bruce banner x dank Sinatra cross. Idk hopefully that helps.

1 Like

Anyone with a lead on the Dank Sinatras please DM me so I don’t miss it. Thanks and I appreciate all of you. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I’d post this in the Bodhi thread. I’d also tag @nube as someone who could help with directing you

1 Like

Looking to trade some seeds of mine for a couple of flips of SSDD F2 ! Accidentally gave too many away to close friends.

PM me please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Tejas ,@HeadyBearAdventures and I are teaming a 2 Country Reproduction of this in Spring as part of the Freakers Ball. :v:

I fell in love with those foxtailed photos and went “This is happening.”

:rofl:

13 Likes

Awesome, I’ll sit tight then!

2 Likes

Pretty sure someone did a repro on them
Here’s a lead

2 Likes

Are you looking for straight up DS or will a cross work?

1 Like

I don’t have Dank Sinatra pure but have (5) Romulan x Dank Sinatra made by Wheezer before he passed if he would like to run them.

Wheezer always did his crosses backwards for some reason so the Dank Sinatra was the female in the cross.

5 Likes

@Comacus @Tejas
It’s not for me… its for the guy on Discord that has cancer… he’s looking for straight up Dank Sinatra… either F1s or F2s.

I’m just trying to help a guy in need. I think something could turn up if I am persistent.

4 Likes

Hey brother, check that seed purchases thread. @MonsterDrank

I’m pretty sure Misterbee said he has some

2 Likes

Looking for Mahakala acid beauty or mindblower.

2 Likes

I know I have plans on doing a Dank Sinatra F3 run here in the near future if that helps.

13 Likes

I think that was @OrganicGorilla with Dank Banner, right?

4 Likes

getseedsrightthere has them both in stock, on sale and 10% off with the code 10extra. I’ve got Mindblower and Juicy Woo on the way.

3 Likes

Ya you are right. I haven’t seen him in a minute.:thinking:

2 Likes

That’s really cool. Sounds exciting.

I just sent him an email. Thanks for the heads up.

5 Likes

Stray has a Black Friday deal going on right now. It’s not a huge discount or anything but Sixty dollars shipped within the US for 11 Regs…

18 Likes

@Tejas do it!!! doooo it!!!

:grin:

2 Likes