Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Buenas tardes!

Does anybody here holds some nice “Kush” kinda stuff?
I’m looking for anything in the direction of Pine Tar, LAPK, HP etc.

I have some ACE Malawi F1 & F2
Persian Prince - Khalifa
Blueberry Muffin F2
BBMxDigital Haze x Blockhead
Archives Double Cross F2
Hypro Haze F2
Sensi Star F2
etc.

I hope y’all had a great thanksgiving & a blessed weekend!

Saludos :green_heart:

7 Likes

I’ve got
Lapk x Italian Beef
Lapk x (gmo x (Grape Ape x tres haze))
Triangle kush x Ril Diesel
Irene kush x Ril Diesel

10 Likes

Hehe yeah i saw your thread a “few times” poppin up, while looking for some keywords :smile:
You’re doing incredible stuff over there - big respect!!
I really have to learn how to make proper pictures, yours are that good that i can nearly smell the plants :wink:
Any chance you’re up for a trade?

3 Likes

I have LSGTK and I have WMBK.

2 Likes

Which seed bank is carrying it?

1 Like

@Tejas it’s not through a seedbank. I’ll DM you.

1 Like

Unfortunately for @tejas F2s won’t qualify for the Coop based on my experience with the Vortex run, I had both F1 and F2 available but only F1 is allowed if they’re present and available. I don’t think the Stray repro would pass muster with the coop group but I could be wrong

3 Likes

with the right genetics a repro of f2s from strayfox could pass look at the yogi co op those are f2s that where done by @Strayfox @Dirt_Wizard and those passed for the box :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

You can always ask since it comes to a vote you never know. The worst thing is you’ll have to send out yourself or a no.

2 Likes

I have some Magnum Opus, a couple kush mintz crosses and IX, and a random kush here and there.

1 Like

WMBK would be my choice can’t go wrong with that one. @CaptainNemo

1 Like

Yes and no? I watched that discussion happen and it was a different case in that there were ONLY F2s to start with, and to get that run approved took pulling Stray himself onto Overgrow to testify to them. What I’m saying is that if there were no F1 those F2s would probably be fine since he’s here to attest to the provenance of the F1s and how he made the F2s.

What I don’t expect they would allow is the mixing of Bodhi’s F1s with Stray’s F2s. That’s a coop rule violation I believe, or at least not in the spirit of it that they hold us to so there are some guardrails on the whole thing. In the end they were happier with me doing five F1 plants than a dozen or more mixed Fgens because it was worth the unselected diversity even in a smaller repro.

1 Like

It has! It will be reproduced by 3 members here (I’m one of them!)beginning in the spring.
The initial repro has been approved by the Freakers, and all Freakers grows are eligible for co-op distribution .
Landraces are a bit different in that they aren’t classified f1 f2 etc, rather, Bodhi collected these in situ and open pollinated for the p1 generation; Stray created p2 from Bodhis work, and we will be doing p3 from the Stray genetics

10 Likes

This may be true still.

1 Like

I didn’t even know it had anything to do with a co-op or preservation run. I was just trying to help.

I remember when those were first listed at auction and people were literally fighting over them… Bodhi had to cancel the auctions and make them BIN listings instead.

Bodhi harvested the beans himself in a Nepalese National Forest back in 2008 I think.

12 Likes

That dude fucking sucks tho, the whole Acapulco Gold fiasco lately, the fact that his whole company started with ripping off Professor P? He’s a joke and not very well respected here in MA. His strains get a little dispensary play for putting Mass in the name but that’s about it. I’d recommend people find a Strayfox or Doc D repro pack and not give this guy any money.

14 Likes

I just wanted to show that it exists. I wouldn’t recommend that people buy it.

2 Likes

In Maine either!!! I don’t care how good his “work” is, ethics is high on my List. I’ll pass!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Yes, Annapurna National Forest:

7 Likes