Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Marriage is an olde English word for “revenge.”

Never put cuts in the fridge before…very clever. I might just do that right now…

5 Likes

Yes. I used a razor blade to take the initial cuts before going into the fridge. Before going into the cloner I opened the bag and let them sit at room temp for a couple hours, then I created a new razor cut (steep angle to maximize the exposed area) and dipped in Clonex rooting solution before going into the cloner.

16 Likes

Got the idea/advice AND cuts from the ALWAYS KNOWLEDGEABLE @Seamonkey84!!! Indeed, wise beyond his years. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Look out, Y’ALL…that Guy that keep getting @lostinmyhome bribed the Postal Carrier to sneak some Fog Dogs AND SFV OG BX3 F2s through my Mail Slot. You know I THANK YA, Bro. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: You’ll see 'em again, think a Winter Giveaway"!!

13 Likes

Hi All !

Seeking the following >

Cannabiogen > Suda Africa, Ghana, Meao Thai.
Frankincense/Incense/sandalwood landrace strains
Anise landrace strains
Licorice landrace strains
Very High elevation landrace strains
Malawi gold (afro pips / seeds of africa)
Guinea Bissau (TLT)
Calvinia(TLT)

The OG kush that doesn’t resemble any OG kush on the market now (perhaps OG kush is the wrong label and it was some other variant) - it looked a lot like some of the various land race strains that I’ve come across but it had the OG kush flavor profile. Was so loud that even placing it in 3 or 4 bags didn’t stop the smell from dominating multiple rooms. It was so terpy that the flavor would just SHINE through blunts, it didn’t matter what you rolled it in. Ofcourse this was a function of the grower’s ability but the point is that there was hardly any density to the flower and I have not been able to find anything that even resembles it since then (circa 2006-2008)

Have both hybrids acclimated to temperate climate and/or landraces available for trade, just let me know what you’re looking for if you have any of the above and maybe we can work something out.

4 Likes

@US3RNAM3 , Also hit up the Landrace Trade thread link below. Very knowledgable landrace growers.

2 Likes

hope this is the right place to post this.

I’ve got: Royal Chem x Texas Butter
Bodega Bubblegum x Texas Butter
coming soon: Royal Chem x (RC x TB)
(RC x TB) x (RC X TB)
(RC x TB) x Strawberry Cough *2 different phenos

If you see something you’re interested in pm me or ask here. Greenpoint strains to start, happy growing,

9 Likes

You are in the right place bud :wink:

4 Likes

Ive got the following available in small quantities for trade, much larger quantities for general distribution are ripening as we speak. Over the next couple years i plan on collecting a much broader list of seeds for trade but Ill start with this.

These were a fem reversal test run that i allowed the plants to get way too big and ended up with way way too many seeds. My mistake is your opportunity!

2209A fallen soldier x [[ground up genes#In House Genetics IHG Slurmint IX x IHG Slurrup]]

pollen donor either gushmints or wedding cake

2209B fallen soldier x [[Purple City Genetics#Double Dream]]

2209C fallen soldier x [[Purple City Genetics#Wedding Cake]]

2209D fallen soldier x [[Purple City Genetics#Gush Mints]]

10 Likes

Looking to trade for Northern Lights, Gorilla Glue, or other strong Indicas.

3 Likes

HAVE BOTH!! Whatcha got??? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Where are you located and what are you seeking? If you wanted to donate some of your “overload” for RE-distribution on OG, let me know. I volunteer on “my Dime”. You can check my Feedback to confirm I’m on the “up 'n up”. Regardless, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

hello my good man :grinning:
sorry ta bother ya, ive been in some turmoil lately (as normal depression hits hard)
did ya send the huckface from your give away??
it truly doesnt matter if ya didnt just tryin to get things straight my end
one love
~lime~

2 Likes

Indeed, ALL from Giveaway dispatched, but, if you send “personals” again, no objection to resend. Just focus on gaining daily stability, Bro. I don’t purposely leave anyone hanging. I’ve had several go astray in the system, one “Return to Sender”, so nothing surprises me anymore. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@misterbee thats fantastic offer! count me in

Pollen chucking is a lot of fun, and its nice to share. Im in California. Not looking for anything specifically in return, this forum has been kind to me. I literally signed up and within two weeks my mailbox was flooded beans.

I also have my first fem auto project going which should be done early Nov. Ill keep this in mind and pm you once the first batch is mature.

2011A [[ground up genes#Mephisto Sour Stomper x OG 2]] S1

9 Likes

Who sent these?..no screen name included and the address doesn’t match anything in my records

5 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :honeybee: they have arrived safely.

15 Likes

That was me!

2 Likes

Okay thanks man I didn’t know who sent that.

1 Like

Good day @misterbee the bud sage

Can u please help me identify these…I can’t make out the names, and what does SL stand for?

Is it Double Greg SL? and CAD? Water Slone?

4 Likes