Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

OG members have made many more.

1 Like

Bout to send you what I’ve got in a DM, interested in zoo, Silver sunshine, more cowbell, beautiful day, in order of interest

It’s kind of a turn off personally speaking…

Picture pulling up on ya buddy like…"hey bro, whatcha blowing on?
Him: “Carole Baskin”
You: “Say what?”
Him: “I’m blowing Carole Baskin”
:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

Sounds better if you say “burning”.

3 Likes

Gonna send a PM later tonight once I get my seed inventory updated, I’d be interested in seeing if we could work a trade for that Pineapple Fields or Laughing Lemon especially.

1 Like

I have a f1 cross that @Stevie1durr made. It’s Hashplant x Freakshow. That’s all the info I have on it though.

Oh I bet those black dog s1s got some gems in them wish I had scooped some before hsc got shut down listened to bio vortex’s pot cast where he talked about black dog a good bit sounded so good and seen some awesome plants in my research of it the lemon lotus and the 91 skunk va x ssdd sounds killer too :+1:

6 Likes

That’s crazy you point that out out of everything and just a couple days ago I sent this to my good friend who has space and skill

3 Likes

That sounds incredible! Have any left for trade?
Maybe some fpog f4s, or strawberry goo? I can send you a DM with some offerings if you’re interested. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:

1 Like

Interested in the Space Monkey and Snow Monkey packs

3 Likes

Well now, what would you want for the FPOG? I can offer a bunch of Sour Bubble F2’s, Sour Grape F1’s or I have a pile of Spacebound Genetics stuff. Got many seeds in my stash, let me know.

4 Likes

@DougDawson Ive also got 8 fpog seeds for your friend if he needs more after your trade with @Nuskool89

3 Likes

If @DougDawson don’t take all the FPOG I would love to trade for some. Been craving JAWS gear for a long time now

2 Likes

It’s called “statis”…you literally put the “cut/clone” to “sleep”. If you open the Zip Lock Bag, spray moisture, you can sometime keep it going for 60+ days. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: When I do mine, I place the Bags in the Crisper. Tell your Partner, though!!! About three years ago, Queen :honeybee: discarded about +$1,500 worth of “cuts” 'cause she didn’t know what they were. Yeah, it took a-w-h-l-e to get over that one.

20 Likes

Awesome @DefNSmokn , working on trade now but may need to hit you up. Let me know what you need for them bud, many thanks.

2 Likes

I wont say no to any sour bubble lol.

5 Likes

Well that is a no brainer for me brother. Can send you a collector card to go with them :wink:

7 Likes

Probably. I traded a lot and remember positive vibes from you. But forget what we traded.

1 Like

I just experimented with this last month in my grow log. I let cuttings sit in a ZipLoc in the crisper drawer for 3 weeks - with no intervention on my part - then put them in my EZCloner. Over 60% perked right up and were viable.
I just did it again yesterday. Hopefully they fare as well as the last round.

6 Likes

Did you cut the ends off before sticking them into water after the 3+weeks. I’ll be giving this a shot soon. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes