Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looks like Double Grape auto fems and CBD Waterstone auto fems. Not sure what the SL means…

4 Likes

Thank you…:pray:t6:

2 Likes

"S1" I take it had been “selfed”!! Indeed, “Double Grape”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yep… They are the Mephisto Double Grape femanized auto S1’s that I sent…

2 Likes

I DON’T DO “BOGUS”!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: When @GCBudz tells me to “Get 'em out there”, that’s EXACTLY what I intend to do. They’ll be featured in the “WINTER GIVEAWAY”…stay tuned!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

AND…what’s wrong wit da Bees??? No need for “CAUTION!!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: On second thought, some of my “flying cousins” exhibit “thuggish behavior”!!

1 Like

Yes but they are W.A.S.P.’S

4 Likes

Looking to make a trade. Pink Kush x Purple Kush F1 Fem

I did a cool experiment in one of my last grows where I grafted 2 extra strains on 1 plant effectively making a 3 strain plant. Then I forced male flowers on one of the strains (Purple Kush) with colloidal silver. Effectively pollenating the entire plant. I was hope to trade some of the Pink Kush x Purple Kush which was named (Purple Pink Panther or PPP) by my subreddit community. I’m looking for a banger, something super powerful. I literally want to die from THC poisoning from one bong rip. If anyone has something that might meet this description. Please give me a shout. I’m all ears for some suggested strains out there. lets hear what you got! I’m not actually trying to be that picky. Just thought it would be a little funny. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Preferably Canadian Growers for trade. I have added pictures of the mothers I used to make the beans, a fun logo I made for the beans and the 3 strain plant on which I did the breeding.

27 Likes

Nice looking plant were you looking for something specific in trade?

1 Like

To be honest I would like to just hear out what people have. I’m looking for something potent, short growing and gas. I would like my nose to bleed from smelling it.

4 Likes

Orange goji has some great terps. 8 week flower times produces very well. If your interested?

4 Likes

I second the Orange
Great bud great yield
Can’t go wrong with it

5 Likes

If your interested I’ve got outgoing mail tomorrow so it would get packaged and mailed out right away. But I’d need to know tonight.

2 Likes

I’m sorry I just saw your message now. May not get to the trade for tomorrow. But I’m willing to do a trade. I messaged you. I’m in no rush though.

1 Like

That’s fine I can get mine heading your way as I’ve got others going out do them all at the same time . I’m also not in a hurry so when ever your able to send is fine.

4 Likes

Seen “orginal” bubble gum from indiana ? Help remember seeing it as a reg - WANT FEMS

1 Like

LF Pancakez, lots to trade :v:

6 Likes

I look for genetics that bloom in 50/55 days, resistant for outdoor cultivation.

2 Likes

So this is a long shot, but i’m hoping to trade a pack of bodhi seeds "Purple Unicorn F5"s for any “socal master kush” hybrid also made by bodhi. Let me know if you’re interested. Other Bodhi options considered.

2 Likes

Sorry bud I know I don’t have that don’t even need to look at my sheet.