Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Does anyone have a pack of CSI’S
Headband x Chemdog D they would like to trade for a pack of SeedJunky Animal Cookies x Kush Mints 11?

3 Likes

Buddy of mine is looking for a pack of Bodhi’s Purple Unicorn F5s for a project hes doing… anyone have a lead on a pack of these?? I thought I’d ask around. If anyone can help… reach out.

Once again these aren’t for me… but I’d really like to help this guy. It’s actually for a lesser known breeder. I’m sure I can make it worth your while if you’ve got a pack.

Edit: I found a sealed pack! Thanks guys.

8 Likes

Have you tried posting this in the Bodhi thread? I’m guessing you would get a better response there

1 Like

No I don’t think that’s the right kind of thread for ISO type posts. I’m sure my 2 posts will get plenty of eyeballs. I’m looking elsewhere too.

2 Likes

I checked my sheet I could have swore I had those at one time.

1 Like

I would check in with Shoe and Headie Gardens when he’s back. I think I heard he’ll open up shop again on the 15th

1 Like

@MonsterDrank

check your PM

3 Likes

He did delay it a little bit more, he posted this earlier today

10 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m on the hunt for a pack of the bcsc NL5 F4s. I lost half of a pack due to user error and i’m worried the last half might not make it. I know there was a preservation project for them so they have to be out there. Let me know what you want in exchange and we’ll go from there.

1 Like

Hi still searching? A buddy sell some of his seeds and i not only found the Headbanger in his stash but also

Karma/Southern Haze Collective – A5Haze S1 6

Karma/Southern Haze Collective – BA#75 Haze 6

Karma/Southern Haze Collective – OSH.A#5Hz 6

8 Likes

ISO: Relic Seeds Cough or an exceptional haze strain. Thanks!

4 Likes

ISO:

Cheese
Blue Cheese
Grapefruit
Sweet Pink Grapefruit
SSDD

5 Likes

My stoned ass got all excited thinking, wait I have some …I have razzberry unicorn *nft. Sorry. :frowning:

1 Like

When you say Bodhi Black Razz, do you mean these?

Would you be down to trade:
Golden Coast Royal Purple Afghan (vintage BOEL XLong valley Royal Kush) x Afropips’ Malawi?
how old are they. Just bought these seeds new last year.

5 Likes

Hey @BobbyBudz just a heads up but @city has been suspended for being a sock puppet account :clown_face:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the head’s up!

It’s all good I found one. I also have Raspberry Unicorn, Cherry Unicorn, Unicorn Milk, Etc… the Purple Unicorn F5s were probably about the only thing I didn’t have. Thankfully I was able to buy a pack yesterday for this guy I know who wanted it.

Those Black Raspberry look incredible tho. All the Black Raspberry grows I see, all look amazing. People all seem to say the same thing about how loud it is and amazing that smell/flavor profile is. I’ve seen some very dark colored, very resinous buds by others who have grown it. It hasn’t been available at seedbanks for a while now except when JBC Seeds had a few “Vault packs” they were selling for $150/pack over the summer. I was fortunate enough to get my hands on a few packs of the Black Raspberry.

7 Likes

Iso
Dominion Skunk (Dominion)
Local Skunk (Dominion)
Skunky Brewster (Strayfox)
Skunky Brewster bx1 (Schwaggy p)
Fossil Fuel (Schwaggy p)
Also almost anything else from Schwaggy
Granny Skunk f2 (Schwaggy p)
Granny Skunk (dominion)
Mass Super Skunk
Skunky VA - Schwaggy p
Skunky D - Schwaggy P
Hells Hypotenuse-Schwaggy P
Green Crack - Schwaggy P
Iraqi
Irene x dirty sanchez -@cannavore
Cuttlefish
Blowfish
Puck bx - any
Pink Kush UPK by reeferman or a cut or the island pink cut.

9 Likes

I might have F2s of those a buddy threw me a while back, but I’m not sure if I might’ve given them out in a trade but me look when I have a chance later on and I will let you know for sure about that one at least!

4 Likes

@Weednerd.Anthony Oh bro, you have no idea how happy that would make me! Those top two are SUUUUPER important for a project as is the Skunky B

4 Likes