Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

My fault for running a video store consisting of 3 former locations all surviving in an old converted pub for about 10 years. :rofl:

8 Likes

Oh shit! Damn it man. That catweazel has got to be a CLASSIC. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh no shit! I would have loved that job! I remember when blockbuster closed…. I said there goes my dream job! :man_facepalming:t2: seriously though the amount of movie knowledge in my brain is ridiculous! I should have been in the industry

1 Like

yeah no you’d be miserable. I am! :rofl:

3 Likes

What does, dying your beard?

1 Like

Wanna give these a shot? There’s 4 fems in each

Edit to add my 2 phenos of Grapeful if you haven’t already seen in my posts

31 Likes

Very cool of you bro ! Much respect @Puffalo

2 Likes

If he doesn’t bite on those Romulan S1 I’d love to trade for them.

2 Likes

Just doing my little plug to see if anyone has any GDP from the repro or any that they are interested in trading.

3 Likes

You got it man :+1:

1 Like

I thought I did so good with the dye! Obviously missed a couple spots :joy:

1 Like

I have Rainbow Belts 2.0 F2 if interested lmk

5 Likes

Those sound amazing BTW.

1 Like

Does it really taste like those things? @DEFSeeds

1 Like

As for Rainbow Belts 2.0 it smells mostly like orange citrus sweets and tastes the same. I thought I read someone said it smokes like mids but I would say its a little better than that for sure. While the bud structure will not win any photo contests it is dense sticky and has a velvety type of quality to it. I like smoking it that is for sure.

9 Likes

Very interesting, I should have gotten some of those too, my one buddy absolutely loves it!

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 I can send you as many as you like :+1:t3: goes for anyone else. Hit me up if ya want to try them

14 Likes

Very generous and awesome of you bro, thank you I’m definitely taking you up on that. Respect :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

You are very generous, thank you, I just sent you a PM

3 Likes

Rocbud auto mix. I dont know if it’s fem or regs. What should I have as a male to hit pollen to the famous Rocbud? I am new to autos and never ran one yet.

2 Likes