Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Since it’s show and tell time…. Gettin there myself
And if anyone has some skunks they are willing to part with (real skunks or some Mexican :skunk:) please let me know…. Lots to trade.

6 Likes

this was my beard 2 years ago. i got rid of it like a month ago. it didn’t grow that well for 9 years but it was better than nothing. i just felt it was time to get rid of it. a little too gray for 34 years old.

OGbeard

12 Likes

34 my ass…:laughing:…ok,ok I’m done @toastyjakes :laughing::love_you_gesture:t5:

6 Likes

Shows how gullible I am… :crazy_face: :point_left:

1 Like

Ya dirty Bunch of neck beards

5 Likes

not anymore, lol.

2 Likes

I wish I could grow a beard. I’d be the dirtiest lol. Patchy is an understatement lolol

3 Likes

i think mine was large/long enough to not be considered a “neck beard”. the sides of my face were lacking but it was even on both sides so it was alright

1 Like

Oh yea, proper beard. Wolf man type shit. I didn’t shave all of Covid, almost 2 years and maybe got a quarter of the coverage you’ve got there and I looked like a mix of homeless guy and a weird looking hipster. Was not the way to go. My wife hated me lololol

6 Likes

yep, that’s one of the main reasons i got rid of it. i looked like a disheveled homeless man, even with a buzz cut type haircut it was time i finally accepted that. on the plus side no one bothers you if you look like i did, lol. i didn’;t like giving away all that progress though. it’s not like i can just say “i want it back.”

2 Likes

Damn it ! Do you realize how hard it is to take a picture of the top of your head ? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

another reason i stuck with a basic buzz cut, bald spot is less visible, lol. these posts are making me feel old. i’ll stop taking this thread off topic now, sorry folks.

1 Like

I’m not to far off. Been seeing silver hairs coming out from nowhere recently

1 Like

That’s how it all starts…. :weary: happened last year for me, now I got a damn skunk stripe in my beard :man_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

Man, I love being bald. I hate shaving and I can clean up with a damp washcloth. When I meet a female that likes hair on a man I just take my shirt off. :rofl:

2 Likes

Bahaha I love having a shaved head, super convenient and self maintained…. Plus I’m preparing for when I lose it all it’s already starting to recede

1 Like

Triggered from the years of competative swimming and looking like a seal.

…flog them with my 3-4 ft dreadlocks while they thank me asking for more… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

OKAY HERE FOLKS IS MY SILVER CATWEAZLE OF A FACE

And since this is the moderated trading thread: RockBud for Trade anyone?!

:rofl:

14 Likes

Omg I’m cracking up all over the place this morning!
How did you know :joy:
Catweazle…. That’s a new one too!
I hate being out of likes! :weary:

2 Likes

We know. It’s locked now in ancestral trauma!

10 Likes

Man, I thought I knew all the films until I met you…. Huge film buff myself. Very cool

4 Likes