Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Once you run them depending on what you get, id consider then. Or are you wanting to grow another strain next to them? If they are reg you might have a good male in the mix. Do you know the possibilities of what’s in the mix?

If you’re looking for pollen I have some fresh Afghani auto pollen but untested as of now.

1 Like

I want seeds since I likely wont get them again, and maybe share them here. His line up is usually fruitty flavours. I dont know what they are, I won them here. Going to be late this year, or I would take your Afghani pollen.
I am looking for a game plan I guess.

1 Like

I wonder if he still has these available. I’m going to look them up

Who did u get these from ?

from Rippleseeds.

Your pack is very likely feminized. I’m not aware of him doing regs anytime recently, if ever.

I have a bunch of auto regs. Blueberry Sativa and Jammy Dodgers 2 x Blueberry Sativa to name a couple. Also have some breeder packs of auto regs as well.

4 Likes

You have Sensi Star f2’s to trade? I’m looking for a Indica to run in February. Of my thousand of seeds nothing is pure Indica.

3 Likes

Hey @SativaKid apologies for the tease as I just received these SensiStar F2’s in a trade and I’m questing for Rockbud as it’s the other half of the RockStar cultivar I’ve been seeking for over a decade now :smiley:

3 Likes

@SativaKid this is what I was talking about

2 Likes

I still have a few Sensi Star F2 beans left.
Not sure but did i send you some @Pigeonman ?

Nice beard btw :grin:

5 Likes

I heard it was a good strain. I’ll find my Indica to grow here soon.

1 Like

@CaptainNemo yes you hooked me up!

1 Like

Nice!
So what do you have in mind for trading @SativaKid ?

1 Like

Any Iranian seedlines out there that aren’t Dr Greenthumb’s?

5 Likes

https://therealseedcompany.com/?s=iranian&searchsubmit=U

A couple new ones on RSC

3 Likes

nice i’ll check those! good lookin out.

2 Likes

I have that tora bora…or what I’m gonna call the shit bin laden was smoking. Lmao. Tho mine were an increase from the landrace team…which has a slightly different description…

4 Likes

Something with dark wide leaves and strong Indica genetics.

3 Likes

Jejeje :grin:
If you like - i have some Sensi Star left.

4 Likes

I seem to remember reading on a forum a while ago that greenthumb Iranian was actually auto affie

1 Like

I would be interested in giving them a try did you want to trade for anything you need I just got stuff in from Baked Beans !

1 Like