Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

You have to tear off the 4th and 5th leaflet and glue the first three together. There is some work required on your part with ducksfoot. :joy:

19 Likes

That honestly made me laugh out loud. :laughing:

6 Likes

DC Seed Exchange used to sell Ducksfoot IBL seeds from a Hawaiian source. All of the ones I grew had the duck foot leaves and 2 out of the 3 had bright pink pistils. Buds smelled like tennis balls in the can and roses. Potency was so so and I gave the rest away to someone on a hunt for them. Iā€™m not sure if he still carries them as itā€™s been a few years but they for sure had the ducks foot leaf expression.

7 Likes

This has gotta be one of my favourite expressions thatā€™s not super funky however I havenā€™t found anything with those terps in many MANY years, I love a good sharpie terp too :wink:

6 Likes

Was that the one where he was talking about Mt Shasta?I Still have Sour bubble pollen from Doug from like 2 years ago vacume sealed in a mylar bag inside a bag packed in rice in a mason jar in my freezer.Time to see if shes still good I guess.

2 Likes

You may wanna try one of these ā€œPermanent Markerā€ strains Iā€™ve been seeing.

1 Like

Got to be something that stands up to wet damp fo sho.Living next to Lake Erie almost reminds me of living in Tacoma Wa when i was stationed at Ft Lewis.Damp Rainey and just wet enough to piss you off Sometimes.The Wildfire smoke did not help at all.

5 Likes

Think I have some frisian duck in the fridge from a trade, will have to do some digging. If I find them, your more than welcome. Canā€™t speak on thier authenticity but came from a somewhat credible source, just not sure where he got them.

2 Likes

I will give them a try for sure.
If you find them, let me know. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll do some digging this weekend. Got my Freakshow seed and ABC Site 4 from him, which both were good. So would hope the same for the Frisian Duck :crossed_fingers: Iā€™ll hit your DM when I find them

4 Likes

Smells like tennis balls in a canā€¦ lol thats a new scent! Does Glade use that scent

1 Like

Have you tried spraying potassium bicarbonate (Greencure) on them.
It works for the Seattle area, although your summers are warmer and more humid than the Puget Sound.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been thinking about it actually, frosty af too!

2 Likes

Trust me I know, try living in between Erie and Ontario, right in between :man_facepalming:t2: itā€™s crazy out here too

5 Likes

Good to know bud. Thank you. :+1:t2:
:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Have you ever tried to use any LABS as part of your IPM to control pathogens for your outdoor? Jager S1 from CSI did really well outside. it got sprayed every 7-10 days with Lactic Acid Bacteria up until about 2 weeks before harvest. completely fine to smoke with zero after taste or residuals. Since I started using LABS years ago mold has become a non issue pretty much. You can make your own but I just buy mine from a garden store.

7 Likes

I live a few blocks from the Peace Bridge in Buffalo. I grew Oreoz outdoors and Purple Malawi which was supposed be resistant. I treated my oreoz with sulfur in veg and had no issues. My Malawi I just went easy on due to itā€™s resistance, and used lost coast but it still ended up getting PM. This past summer was really difficult.

2 Likes

Are you that close to me? Iā€™m literally nestled in-between them both as well.

3 Likes

@CerebralMeds Just checking back to see if you wanted the Romulan. Thereā€™s someone else interested, So I wanna be sure before I send them off.

3 Likes

Go bills!!!

3 Likes