Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Too bad I can only like once.

Go Bills!!! Gonna be a good football wknd. So tired of hearing about Swift tho lol

3 Likes

I went to Buffalo once. I mustā€™ve turned into the wrong neighbourhood.

3 Likes

Couldā€™ve been my neighborhood šŸ¤· Itā€™s gotten a lot better tho. Donā€™t be a stranger neighbour :wink:

2 Likes

And I heard something about wings but I didnā€™t see them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been watching them since the 4 epic losses in a row and donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever fully recovered lol. I used to run down from Toronto for games, hit the anchor bar for lunch, duffs for dinner lol, pop to the galleria to shop and stay at a cheap hotel for the night and the go to honeys chicken wings the next day. All of the wings lol

2 Likes

No worries bud. I can teach you to make the best :+1:

Iā€™d love to run to Toronto more, but the traffic is always brutal. I tried that private highway once and got robbed lol was it called the 420?

1 Like
  1. Itā€™s pricey
2 Likes

Ah yes , the 407. Fuck that, not even owned by Canadians. Toronto traffic is the worst and has been for a loooong time.

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. Guys from Spain I think. Wild.

Mrs Foreigner takes the 401 in the morning because itā€™s not so bad but the 407 in the evenings because itā€™s mental.

1 Like

Iā€™m wondering how there so many people congested in that area to cause all that traffic. Itā€™s not like the highways are narrow. I see some Canadian shopperā€™s here, but not like I used to.

You guys literally have the best Chinese food in North America.

1 Like

Itā€™s because of sprawl. The joke is that it takes you an hour to get anywhere in Toronto. Only itā€™s not a joke.

3 Likes

The best any food really.

3 Likes

I believe it. Here is 20 min anywhere

2 Likes

My recent favourite is a Szechuan place but we had a good Iranian place the other day.

2 Likes

Ming Teh and Happy Jacks are closest to me. I heard the Indian cuisine is also incredible. I love all sorts of food.

Iā€™d love to try thatā€¦fan of spice

1 Like

I really am spoiled. I can get Malay food no problem. Or Vietnamese, or or or

2 Likes

Yeah man. We have a fairly large vietnamese and Burmese refugee pop here. Its all fresh and delicious. Never had when I was living in NJ. Never even heard of Pho before I moved here 12 yrs ago

2 Likes