Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Find us a pack and we’ll split it. I’ll pay you a seed finders fee.

I was just curious if other strains would satisfy this for you

This is all I’ve found

3 Likes

Fresh citrus haze from Europe

Here is Ministry of Cannabis strainly ad for Carnival…
https://strainly.io/en/listings/398907-carnival

4 Likes

I’m guessing 2 seeds for 21.60. I could be wrong though.
How’s your recovery?

2 Likes

I was thinking the same.

Well enough I guess, had a post operation incision check up last week and it is healing up nicely. I have another appointment next week with the surgeon to see how well my neck is doing with the replacement disk and to figure out when I can go back to work.

12 Likes

Reading the description on Canival and I was sold at HAZE…

Looks like something good

2 Likes

It’s pretty common here in Spain and i could swear i have a pack of it, but i just checked and didn’t found it.
Quite sure some of my neighbours keep her around, so i’ll ask them on the next BBQ.

Saludos!

4 Likes

I’m saving up my pennies and will grab a pack here at some point in the future. I’ve bought seeds from this site a few times in the past with good success. I’ll also need to get a 3+1 deal of these while I’m at it.
Tropicana Poison XL Auto

Carnival from Ministry of Cannabis

I’ll make a bunch of the Carnival so I don’t run out.

8 Likes

Looking for Chems, Diesels, pre-OG ghanis, or anything from Nevil.

I have a good number of repros Ive made from Bodhi work, as well as a bunch of rando stuff from him.

F2s I have are Temple, Neroli91, Lemon Wookie(All lavender in the F2s), 4Play, as well as a few crosses. Also have Snow Lotus as a pure line(OP’d ot twice), gotten direct from Bodhi as well.

11 Likes

I have a unopened pack of Genetic Designers

Mountain , Paradise (Both unopened) and I have all message of Fang and I’s conversation I can show he sent them to me directly… I am a haze guy I don’t no what I was thinking when I got the Mountain and Paradise packs . Especially considering the price per pack I also have a pack of Gagegreens Mendobreath F2 sealed I might be willing to trade as well …

I would be willing to for trade for

Doc d

Watermelon Haze
Santa Cruz x A5haze x Thai
Bluedream x A5haze x Thai
Bandaid Haze ix 3.0
SpellCaster
Jackherer x A5haze x Thai
Cuban Blk Haze x Watermelon Hash plant
Sd x A5haze x Thai
The Church x A5haze x Thai
A5haze x Watermelon Hash plant
A5haze x Sensi Star
I am also interested in any of the Bandaid haze inbreed stock from doc d and alot of his other crosses I just can’t remember them exactly

I would be willing to trade the tye Gagegreen packs for these Bodhi packs as well

Lavender Jack
Lavender Aurora
Wookie bx1
Jack here x Purple Unicorn
Metal Haze preservation
Watermelon Hash plant
J1 Hashplant
There are a lot of other packs I am interested in trading for as well…

I am interested in other breeders as well like Diesel Kartel’s Cuban hazeBlk Haze x A5haze , C5haze x Cuban blk haze

Karma’s southern haze collection.
Top dawg haze work … If any one haze any of the breeders I have listed that are willing to trade for Genetic Designers Mountain or Paradise or Mendobreath F2 please send me a message . I would be willing in any fair trade . Thank you for your time and God bless

9 Likes

Wish I had some epic hazes I’d kill for that one! Very nice

2 Likes

I’ll give you some Gorilla Bubble x Durban Freeze, a completely random and untested pollen-chuck that I made… probably get just as good results, though.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off. Price doesn’t mean value. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I agree with the statement about price doesn’t always equal value i also do not consider that I got ripped off . I have had great results with Gage Green Genetics … As well as a lot of other breeders . At the moment my personal favorite breeder is Doc d

5 Likes

Doc D’s definitely quality, Bodhi’s excellent… as far as Gage Green and Jie Fang, they’re breeding for Chads. :stuck_out_tongue: $10k packs and $10 million clones… :rofl: But hey, if you don’t feel you got ripped off, that’s fine, it’s - sorry, was - your money.

8 Likes

Anyone want to do a trade for

Nebula Auto Fem (My Galaxy Brain version)

2 Likes

Maybe… What would you like?

1 Like

I’ve been after Salmon Creek or Salmon Creek Big Bud for years. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

4 Likes

I don’t know … I just like trading for stuff I don’t have. :sweat_smile: sending mail and receiving mail is my favorite.

11 Likes