Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I don’t know … I just like trading for stuff I don’t have. :sweat_smile: sending mail and receiving mail is my favorite.

11 Likes

I have some fresh 88g13hp…Ghash…ndn source… 2023 IBL… if anyone is interested :+1::heart:

13 Likes

Anything in particular you looking for to trade for the 88g13hp?

5 Likes

Sweet tooth, Casey Jones, Willie Nelson, GGG grape stomper,UBC chemo, sugarcane,mac1,cap junky…Masterpiece( Cap junky x Platinum)… Let me know if you have anything like this or hybrids thanks a lot :+1:

3 Likes

Buena suerte amigo!

2 Likes

You accepting Stamps for Seeds? Just checking, have plenty of Stamps…and seeds!!
WELCOME BACK!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Gracias hombre :green_heart:

I’ll trade you my galaxy brain version for your galaxy brain version :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Lmao ! I need to get back to making more autos. What are you working on ?

1 Like

if you are still looking I also have some 88g13/hp.

6 Likes

Let’s keep 88g13hp free.

11 Likes

I was hoping for that too

1 Like

Amen :pray:t3: my friend

7 Likes

Real quick while we’re on the subject what is it about the 88g13hp that makes such great breeding stock? I’ve grown some bodhi crosses with his dad and they’re always good, but was curious.

7 Likes

I didn’t grow with bodhis dad - I mean with the 88g13hp as the dad

7 Likes

:rofl:

No idea but @Foreigner hooked me up with some of his reproductions and :boom: , they’re going outdoors this summer :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That power, just a real powerhouse but also has those greasy absurdly abundant trichomes and at least his dad tended to let others shine equally in crosses

12 Likes

From what im seeing in DLA16 is that it adds really good structure. Some of the side branches from the bottom can shoot up through multiple other branches to get to the light on top.

You can kind of see it in this picture. No floppy OG here.

10 Likes

Yeah it seems like the wookie dad he used on the last run is also nice. Both are good.

2 Likes

ISO Doc D Bananastan x Beastie Boy

2 Likes