Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Wow it may be your only chance for a while to snag some of that strain…but I do hope they’re legit.

1 Like

Ikr …I m tempted but somethings telling me not to … I might try ,I really wish I could find atleast 1 member whos bought seeds from them…

1 Like

I would email contact them first. make sure they have it before sending $$$, guessing that stock would be old by now…

1 Like

I remember when Salmon Creek was popular at the pop up dispensaries in San Diego several years ago

Haven’t heard that name in a long time, had to comment

You’ll find it!

3 Likes

Mainly looking to trade for some bodhi seeds. Here’s what I currently have up for swapping.

GLG Freebies

• Purple Northern Lights x Runaway Bride 8
  • Super Lemon Putang x Runaway Bride
  • Bye Ya x Cake Fighter
  • Bye Ya x Miles Ahead

Bodhi Seeds

• More Cowbell Minty Remix - Thin mint gsc x '88 G13/HP
  • DLA 14- Jalahabad star 5 x '88 G13/HP
  • Nepali whip x everything
11 Likes

Here’s what I have up for trade. I’m not looking for anything in particular, just seeing what I can get. I’m into OGs, Chems, older genetics but also getting curious on sativas.

Edit: the only packs left are:

Digital Genetics
Dawgy Cookies F1

G.O.A.T. Genetics
Goatzart

13 Likes

I’m getting ready to start the plants for my next run. These two are near the top of the list. I’m leaning a little bit towards the Chem Chillz right now. The plan is to find a good looking female, reverse her and make a bunch of S1 seeds.

17 Likes

I have some Royal Kush/Magnum Opus crosses as well as some cherry bomb ones if either of those intrest you.

7 Likes

i would imagine there’s some fire in those crosses.

2 Likes

I’m looking for some Mahakala tropical boogie.

Anyone have any they would be willing to trade, or even just know where I can find some of its still available? It’s not too old but I didn’t see any come in the last restock.
I have a lot of bodhi, doc d, some CSI, and some nld leaning hybrids to trade. I can send a full list to those interested.

1 Like

@Chara might be able to help you out if you’re swilling to try your best germination tech or do embryo rescue on old seeds:

4 Likes

I’ve recently been smoking some Tahoe x alien that I got from a local dispensary and I’m in love with it. Addicting taste/smell. It’s like the classic Tahoe og taste/smell + this skunky/funkiness added on top. So good!

I see the miracle OCD has Tahoe x alien in its lineage. I’ll be interested to see if you get anything that resembles the Tahoe alien.

Have you ever had that strain before?

2 Likes

I have a feminized 4 pack of white widow x big bud from female seeds. Bought them a while back but never got around to growing them. I have grown out a few other varieties from ‘female seeds’ and they were actually pretty good. Their c99 was actually one of the better ones I grew out (this was years ago, long before brothers Grimm came back)

5 Likes

Damn those are to power house strains… I imagine that would be a fun one to grow. I have some Brothers grim beans I haven t got to its the C99 X Purple Urkle strain … I ve been thinking about doing my own version of the Purple Widow.

1 Like

Tragic story there.
It makes me want to try some Salmon Creek Big Bud.

4 Likes

White Widow is one of those plants that just doesn’t get enough respect anymore i feel due to being almost lost in time Dwarfed by all of the newer flashier stuff.Lol Shes the grandmother of many Fine Bastards ,when she first came around That shit was like no other weed around so blanketed in frost and resin it almost looked fake.Ive heard that there was a White widow Male that was quite whored around back in the 90s in the Dam.A lot of crosses that are very well loved are out of those.

9 Likes

It really is, shits crazy out there man.

3 Likes

You want em? Are you in the US?

They are all yours as long as you’d plan to at least try and grow them. They’ve already been sitting around for years now, so I can’t guarantee germination rate. But I’d rather give them to someone who will actually grow them and might enjoy them instead of continue to have them just sit in my seed stash and possibly go bad before I get to them.

5 Likes

I agree about the White Widow. I know a few of my buddies have grown it, but all complained about low yield. They smoked it all up too quick lol.

3 Likes

Anybody wants the Persian Prince from Khalifa?

Still looking for psychedelic and/or energizing Sativas or some nice S1’
s etc :green_heart:

10 Likes