Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I can’t help you but I expect you’ll find some, they’re great seeds nice work by @Guitarzan on that repro! I just smoked a big joint of the DPDP this morning

13 Likes

Nice :yum:

I just finished growing a white label DP from a single seed purchase. But I’d like to trade for some reputable reg seeds for my next grow.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m on the hunt for some 16+ week sativas. Oldtimers, Neville’s, Tom Hills; I’m not super picky but would really like something that goes at least 16 weeks. Let me know what you got! Thanks OG!
Edit: Lookin for seeds, still terrified to take cuttings in lol

8 Likes

I just used these last week and a few of the pucks got smashed (,:

2 Likes

Fingers crossed . I will test it twice. One over the big lake and once over the alps.

I glued it a bit and the baggy is kind of tight as well. With a better sticker could be of a seed bank… :star_struck:

Baggy is sealed so it’s a nice give away :slight_smile:

Hey @FishWhistler , are you a John Prine fan? Did you take your user name from the song Fish & Whistle, off the Bruised Orange album?" Either way, I’ll shoot you a list , in Pm, of long flowering Sativas I can send you.
:v::canada:

9 Likes

@Budderton I was unaware of Prine but I appreciate a fresh music recommendation haha. Sometimes when I’m fishing and it’s really slow, I’ll pull out my fish whistle and give it a few “blows” (puffs). The fish simply can’t resist. And sounds good man I appreciate it!!

5 Likes

Take my money :moneybag: :wink:

4 Likes

Looking to trade this high cbd strain to someone who would appreciate it more than me. Looking for other sealed packs. Pm me if interested.

Gunners gift

Edit** these have been rehomed.

13 Likes
6 Likes

Looking to trade these European fashion models.

sealed packs please

11 Likes

I love Sam Stone from Prine

All his work is Great

Bare

10 Likes

I use the fish call with good success.

2 Likes

Looking to trade rooted Dogwalker OG for a pack of beans. Bodhi, Topdawg, Useful, Doc D, Mean Gene, 707, similar cats.

My favorite OG.

46 Likes

What a beauty @hoss8455 :fire: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Nice looking plant.
Do you find her light sensitive - good for the perimeter?

What Doc D are you looking for?

2 Likes

Hello all!! I’m looking for a good lavender jack cut or seeds by Bodhi, or blueberry cupcakes by Humboldt, anybody have something floating around?

I have a wide selection to trade and this beauty’s always ready to go if anyone’s interested!!

Queens Banner S1

31 Likes

Beautiful colour :star_struck:

2 Likes

ISO polyhybrid indica-dom resinous hype-y lines, preferably fems

4 Likes

IMG_8247

11 Likes