Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

She is beautiful !!! I also have been searching for a pack or two of Lavender Jack for a good while now … I hope you find a pack Bud

3 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks brother, I hope we both find what we’re looking for :pray:t2:

1 Like

lol, i was not hacked! there’s a reasonable explanation :grin:

3 Likes

@Kyleromero94 @978Capt.Terp

Here is she still available ( but in Austria)

Amd here but only like separate Lavender Jack Regular - Bodhi Seeds - Annibale Seedshop

2 Likes

4 Likes

@CocoaCoir Nops booth side are legit and there are more sides who sells his stuff specifically on the European side.
Annibale i personally have good experience and cannapot is like the biggest and most trusted shop in Austria since years.

Also alchimiaweb.com, the attitude and a few others have his stuff. (With a few exception the stock is older and from the earlier dropps, also bodhi is less popular here in europe because many people are only growing small with bulk seeds or these “companys” like Humboldt seed Organisation, silent seeds aka dinafem or from so nice companys like greenhouse who sell the hyped fem shit badly copied.)

1 Like

Ok I’m looking for Obama kush beans… who can help me out I don’t have it to go get it from csi…soo this is the nxt best place to hunt. For what it’s worth I just found out it’s supposed to be great for spinal pain and injuries…

4 Likes

bumping…

nice looking plant there brother.

you should get some offers for that.

very nice …

3 Likes

Looking for known variegated lines / albino lines.
Or
Obscure Landrace ruderalis / auto flower
(LR only; pure)
Or
Farm Bill Compliant Bulk Hemp.
….
Can add A Banana to sweeten the deal…

At least it isn’t B Banana.

10 Likes

Banana looks like its ready for compost… :laughing:

3 Likes

Great for tissue culture.
Or
A pet monkey

3 Likes

Or a delicious banana bread!!

5 Likes

All the ingredients are there for an infused treat.
I can add A box of cake mix to really sweeten the deal

Also have Farm Bill fiber hemp…

4 Likes

Well, it’s me and everybody else at this time of year… anyone got some auto fems for trade? I’ve got photo fems and auto regs but not both haha. I’m trying to help a friend get their garden started this year, but they’re insistent about auto fems.

I’d trade anything in my stash, but most of that is from here, so I will offer something that is not; my own first cross of a few different strains mostly from MSNL with Forbidden Purple x Ancient OG (a freebie from COPA who stopped in town for a minute). Genuinely nice genetics even if every seed doesn’t look amazing per se - minted late 2021.
G13 Haze x FPxAOG,
Super Silver Haze x FPxAOG,
Acapulco Gold (not MSNL, unknown) x FPxAOG
and the FPxAOG self cross.

Thanks for your consideration, they will appreciate it

7 Likes

Called these up today.

19 Likes

does anyone know the whereabouts of any extra Good Medicine F2 or F3s floating around?

4 Likes

I’ve thought about asking the same thing… I might have 5 beans if you’re collecting for an increase. I believe they’re older f2’s @LunarMOG

2 Likes

Ive got a couple hundred hemp beans feom fractal ridge farms, high cbd no thc strains. If interested i could let some go. Wife’s Wine (Fractal Ridge Farms LLC) :: Cannabis Strain Info

3 Likes