Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Coin Holders?

1 Like

Nice! I really like the idea of those. I need to get some.

2 Likes

I bought a large pack of those plastic coin holders, most seeds are too tall to close the lid on.

4 Likes

I just made some Freakshow beans from @AzSeaindooin420 and am currently making some from @Wizdom. I should end up with lots of beans to share.

13 Likes

Mine coin protectors finally arrived on friday! Hitting the post tomorrow with like 30 packages heading out to all the og crew. I really like the coin holder for sending beans. Was sent some seed from Authentic Genetics in them, liked and finally pulled the trigger. I may even get sime stickers made to put on them. We shall see how much my wife lets me spend lolool

12 Likes

Did you do a cross between AzSeaindooin420 X Wizdom… :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I have some pollen put away from the first run and hopefully we’ll be able to introduce it into this second run.

1 Like

:star_struck:

@funkyfunk

8 Likes

Just a heads up on the plastic coin holders - I gt 2 of them in the mail yesterday and they were crushed in the rollers. They had not been taped down inside the envelope, (not sure if that mattered), but the plastic isn’t strong enough, it just shattered like glass. They might be okay if you put a washer inside???

6 Likes

I’m in search for Durban Poison from the Fall 2022 box and have seeds to trade.

Thanks!
:canada: :green_heart:

3 Likes

I have freakshow myself. Looking for freakshow hybrids thanks for lookin out.

on the plasic- you need PP polypropylene not PS polystyrene
PP will NOT crack.

Yeah I glued some tape and it’s kind of stable now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interesting, I’ve received a bunch of deliveries from Authentic genetics without any issue with these being damaged at all. I just stood on one to check durability and bounced a little and it took all of my weight without cracking, probably not all are made equal. These ones also came with styrofoam inserts that the coin would be centred in that also take some pressure off as the styrofoam fills the void in the coin protector. Also stops beans from rattling around by keeping them stationary. Thanks for the heads up

3 Likes

At first, I thought those were sacks of plastic petri dishes. :grin:

3 Likes

Same :joy: thought I was in a shroom thread for a second

3 Likes

Haha would be a nice trade as well. Have some Cambodian spores left :crazy_face:

3 Likes

It would make for a cartoonishly large seed puck.

Wow! Love those! And UEL gear! Epic

1 Like

I have pictures on my thread of them.

Awesome packaging! BOG would have loved that :laughing:

1 Like