Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for some fem autos! F1’s you’ve made, sealed packs, whatever, I’m just looking for some variety. Won’t be used for breeding so chucks are fine, let me know if you’ve got anything. I’ve got tons to trade, lmk :v:

4 Likes

@ramblinrose

i’m not sure if you’re interested, but i have a bunch of lucky dog’s chem fuego F2s

8 Likes

Definitely! Ill send ya a pm

3 Likes

Sorry, they are out until January 2023.

3 Likes

Anyone have any fem autos? Had to shut down and lost everything.
Long story short I need a quick harvest while my regs veg and start flower. I only need 5-6. They can be your creation or whatever as long as it’s THC Dom. Thank you in advance and I do have beans to trade if need be.

4 Likes

How about some Mephisto Double Grape s1’s?

Hit me up in a PM…

9 Likes

still tradin if anyones interested

6 Likes

Really Nice, talk about a cup full !!!

With the help of some really awesome OG members, I found what I was looking for. Thanks again for your help everyone :pray:

14 Likes

I replied last week, but then deleted it. (Self conscious about how little I can offer). But what the hell, here goes:

If interested in either of the 2 packs (!) below let me know. Peace.

Bodhi’s Banana Punch x 88g13hp
AKBB’s Lime OG x Williams Wonder

13 Likes

Never hurts to ask man! Sending ya a pm to followup there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

my 1st – ethos auto got 3oz’s just starting out on autos - have many fem photo strains to trade , please let me know (PM)

3 Likes

Good luck on your trade offer @hawkman :blush:

I’m always down for trading what are you thinking ? I put a fastbudz list up few days ago I’ve got like 15 or 20 other packs…are your beans in sealed packs or are they pollen chucks?

1 Like

sealed and singels

Thought it wouldn’t hurt to post this…I have something special I have set aside specifically for trading and passing around. Should start seed production within a couple of months…just thought I would put that out there for the time being…I’m excited about passing these out, been waiting awhile to do so :grin:.

A little side note :wink:…I am looking for a pack of Sebring’s Uncle Festers Skunk. If anyone has them, and would be willing to hold them for a couple of months to trade, I will hook you up when I have beans for trade.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

You have PayPal? I could PP you, say $50US, you buy your Stamps…wa la!! Send what seeds you value, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Did you ever get those MBAP you were looking for? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You can’t mention those letters without me zoning out of those MBAP! @misterbee LoL but I haven’t heard of those in awhile

1 Like

No, not yet. Do you have a line on them?

2 Likes