Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I THINK they’re in my “Stash Bag”, I’ll let you know tomorrow…promise!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That would be great, thanks!

2 Likes

I hope that you’re able to get some MBAP @Tejas and I am still trying to find the one Mephisto strain that I can’t get any answers from Mephisto on and it’s White Crack (Walter White x Sour Crack)but MBAP is coming back soon at least and I’m glad you got a date I just got no clue when it will be back in the lineup LoL means notta nil nope LoL but happy MBAP growing hopefully

2 Likes

Found several Vials of MBAP x DP (Double Grape). Yours if you want 'em!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

One will do, thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Let me have those “personals”, Flip of TEN/10 headed your way Friday. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

DM sent, thanks bee!

1 Like

Mephisto for bodhi. Done with autos for awhile getting rid of all I have

5 Likes

I have an old pack of Bodhi’s SSDD in my freezer , looking for some Mephisto or NightOwl autos. Even FastBuds & Sweet Seeds et al.
:facepunch:
Gaz

10 Likes

Headed your way YESTERDAY, delay due to Snow Storm!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Not sure if anyone is interested but I’ve got some feminized CSI Humboldt seeds I’m looking to trade. The packs have been opened and some seeds have been used.

I’m only interested photo regulars. Nothing in particular that I’m looking for really. Just make an offer and maybe we can work something out.

4x Airforce 1 x Obama Kush
4x Triangle Kush 5150 x Purple Urkle
3x Purple Urkle Fallen Soldiers
3x Girl Scout Cookies x Chem 91 S1
2x Obama Kush x Purple Urkle
2x Bubblegum x Chem 91 S1
2x Ruthless Runtz Fallen Soldiers

28 Likes

@VAkish I been dumping fems for a year now. Good regular seeds with clean sexual history is what I’m into. I won’t take any fems but if a Brother needs strong regulars, I can help, Red Headed Hippie picture below.

16 Likes

Are you looking for anything specific?

2 Likes

Hey @VAkish, Dude a while back was looking for CSI to trade for Bodhi packs. Here is the link: Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1) - #4983 by OrganicGorilla

6 Likes

Good job with that @CrunchBerries
He had a bunch of strayfox available also.
@VAkish
I believe he had some older Bodhi packs also

3 Likes

I would give a bunch of fems.

1 Like

@OrganicGorilla are you still looking for fem seeds?

1 Like

I have lots now. Thanks though @Emeraldgreen

1 Like

Hey folks …I have quite a bit of regular seeds some I’d like to hold onto …
FEM SEEDS are more feasible ATM lmk up for trades maybe 2 regs per 1 fem or something of the sort
Just shoot me a PM
:slight_smile:
“100% of the shots missed r the ones not taken”

8 Likes

I’m getting ready to trade away my fems I’ve acquired. I’m a hobby breeder so I can’t trust fems. Regulars is all I grow

9 Likes