Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

That’s been my Mephisto white whale LoL I was able to get some 24 Carat in today’s drop but haven’t seen White Crack yet! I hope you find something good @420noob!

1 Like

Looking for Mephisto Sour Livers and Northern Cheese Haze in breeder packs.

Not for myself but a buddy who loves to make seed. Happy to work a trade, and toss in any offspring later as well. PM me…

2 Likes

Hey all I have a pack of rainbow ylly f2 made up I would like to make a trade for basically anything. Usa plz except any of mark’s stuff

3 Likes

@VAkish I have Deep chunk,Lung Candy #1, Hindu Kush, Mr.nice MASK, Afghani #1, Joey weed blueberry, Pine Tar Kush & many other strains, i would part with for some of those… are you looking for anything imparticular?

2 Likes

Also i’m looking for JOTI strains or Herijuana

2 Likes

Looking for Bandaid Haze from Doc D.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

I have a bunch of things you can choose from……,….

1 Like

My white whale has been captured! @Pigeonman came through with some white crack. So now I can be a meph head and a crack head! Lol at least I’ll get to enjoy the good herb smoke and no toxic addictive life destroying chemicals. Thanks man

6 Likes

I have some f2s if that’s good enough for ya.

4 Likes

I’m not looking for anything in particular, just stuff in general.

I got these little things I made to trade for 'em.

RDT_20220712_1250027213158027237048508

16 Likes

How much of @SamwellBB (BakedBeanz) do you have? I’ve got Plenty of his Inventory. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

One can never have enough of Sam’s gear!

6 Likes

List what you have and I’ll let you know what I can send IN ADDITION!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d quite happily trade for some FAC Off, Frosted Cobra, Two Faced or Baked Alien Cookies if you have.

My list of bb is pretty darn extensive tbh, but I’m missing those for sure!

5 Likes

I’ll check and get back atcha. You should be in luck. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Yetigrows your strawberry short crack label alone makes me want to trade :joy:

3 Likes

I wish it was a label, alas it’s just a pic as any trades will come in coin flips with washers just like everyone else’s…lol

I have to look up the OG member that made 'em and see if he wasnt to make some others for me!

3 Likes

It is definitely hilarious

The Frosted Cobra looked amazing. I am sitting on some of those and one day will pop them.

That was @MikeyDread and he has been MIA for so.e time bud. Did you want those made into labels? Pretty sure I can just print them with the right size label. This is 2 side by side on an address label. Good for coin flips anyway.

16 Likes