Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Wondering if anyone has some of the repro BOG LSD that they are willing to send/trade me?

11 Likes

I’ll check in a couple of hours…I think I might.

edit: Northernberry LSD is what I have

Maybe Doug?

3 Likes

There should be a decent amount floatin around from tappys preservation run. Theyre fems. Ive got one going now in veg - could send ya a couple fems, doubt ill get to them all.

2 Likes

There sure are! Got em! Thanks all!

1 Like

Awesome! Lots of BOG floatin around these days.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Anyone got any UFS to swap?

I missed out and want to run it alongside RKS this summer.

Have muy bueno homemade autos to trade…

5 Likes

Please update with further info at your convenience

I may know a guy :wink:

Again, I may know a guy :rofl:

14 Likes

You sure know a lot of hookups Big D :thinking: *stares into the mirror, finger guns “I know a guy”" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

Lol. I just picked up two packs. I’ll ask him how to get in touch. He has a new freebie called Black Death. :black_circle: Oaxaca × sssc Durban.
Last summer i made old silversides × landrace team Durban. Great minds think alike lol.

7 Likes

Will do shortly. If you guys haven’t heard from me in this thread within a couple days remind me

2 Likes

I’ve got some packs for trade ( bodhi or CSI) or sale. Extremely reasonable prices.

8 Likes

@anon74731205
what would you want for those purple pineapple express x wookie? i’ve been on the lookout for a pack of those. how about a trade for a pack of bodhi’s cherry queen?

3 Likes

Message sent .

@anon74731205
Where did you come across the Wicked Sowa

5 Likes

Try headiegardens

2 Likes

Message me and I’ll be be happy to answer any questions. I don’t want to flood this thread with back and forth :grinning:

5 Likes

anyone holding onto any deadlights?

5 Likes

@Yetigrows if Doug hasn’t hooked you up yet I have some of the UFS I could send your way. Let me know man

7 Likes