Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for a Bodhi Purple Unicorn cross to run alongside a few other Bodhi male crosses this summer. Have already run 88g13hp, Wookie and dla 5 males, looking to branch out and see what others can do for me at 44 Lat, New England.

Will trade both of these below for a pu f3 male. The AKBB pack was a freebie, but is now on his list to purchase. It has 15 seeds in the vial.

Thanks for looking.

image image

14 Likes

I’m looking for Deep Line Alchemy 4 by Bodhi. I have unopened CSI gear a plus would be if you have pillow book or space monkey. I have other stuff than just CSI.

2 Likes

Looking to make some trades, sharing the link to my post and if anyone is interested, send a message over there!

3 Likes

Looking for Thug Pug PBB genetics

12 Likes

Hope someone here has some f2s or something the f1 original packs go for a ridiculous price was trying to find cactus breath from him was seeing pbb breath packs go for 400-500 a pack :sweat_smile: @Jinglepot and as I’m talking about it if anyone has any cactus breath lmk :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Yeah, they’re around 350 now, still steep. I just picked up some of these, thanks @Dirt_Wizard

Hoping I can find a solid peanut butter in there,
Still on the lookout for tug pug pbb though

8 Likes

I am sitting on a few thug pug pbb F2’s

14 Likes

Anything of interest I could iffer you?

3 Likes

What do you have?

1 Like

Jeeze, lots, lol, most namely lately are the Ethos SLH F6, Top Dawg Sour Diesel BX1f2, Romulan BX1 fs, Romulan Bx1 x Romulan f5, JOTI God Bud (purple pheno) x eutierria

Plenty of others if your on the hunt for something specific, I may have something

8 Likes

Hmm… I just made a trade for some SLH F6, I’m not looking for more sour diesel, and I already have some Romulan Fems plus I am getting some of the seeds from your seed run in the spring box.

2 Likes

Well, I have some JOTI crosses a couple Bluestar strains and a few bogs, that’s all that really stands out, lots of odds and ends. If not no worries, I’ll find some pbb yet

3 Likes

@Jinglepot Pm me your address I will send a few your way.

13 Likes

That’s stellar bro, very cool! Thanks

4 Likes

Those thug pug genetics are steep and hard to come by…the peanut butter breath is :fire: though

2 Likes

Yup! This is a Thug Pug PBB F2 (but pollinated with Chocolate Chunk for seeds, and still frosty!).

Happy growing @Jinglepot & @darkillusion !

34 Likes

I have some PBB crosses I’d happily trade for your Romulan crosses, if you’re interested.
Also PB Lady crosses. All on the website if you see something interesting.

7 Likes

That looks stellar, just like an untrimmed version of what I’ve been smoking!

I have the PBB I need, but if you’re wanting a few Romulans, message me this weekend, im headed out for a few days right meow

7 Likes

@Pigeonman that pbb x choc chunk sounds insane! :fire: look T that flower :heart_eyes: it’s like a work of art. Man keep us updated on how they turn out, with strains like pbb does it actually taste like peanut butter or is it more of a selling point name type deal?

3 Likes

From reading some plants will end up curing out to smell like peanut butter! No idea about this one as it’s gonna get photographed tonight, then chopped and over-dried so it’s easier to crumble into dust and then sift to get the seeds. :+1:

5 Likes