Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Thanks for the heads up GCBudz but all those packs were unsealed as per the OP

2 Likes

I’m searching for Top Dawg Sour Diesel BX3 reproduction seeds. I don’t want to drop the bones for a real pack from TD, so I figured I’d see if anyone here has done a reproduction and would be interested in a trade.

4 Likes

@Jinglepot just did a repro of topdawg sour.
@CerebralMeds should be a ton floating around from co-op box

2 Likes

From the fall box last year there was triangle kush . I have a pack but know nothing of its origin.

2 Likes

Ah that was from @Craigson15 and for Canadian’s only so I missed out. I think he made Golden Triangle F2’s and Black Triangle F2’s. If you got the Golden Triangle F2’s I would definitely be interested in trading, if it was the black’s I would pass as I already have a bunch of those :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

My pack says triangle kush no colors noted,
@DougDawson might remember?

1 Like

Wow. Heck of an offer. Wish I could help. But cant.

i got you pm sent

5 Likes

I think @Upstate works with a lot of narrow-leaf varieties.
Not sure he is up for trading, but if I was lookin’ that would be where I would start.
Good luck

4 Likes

Those were sent in seed pucks and marked BT and GT, you would have gotten one of each @ShiskaberrySavior . Sorry you missed out @HolyAngel , he promised to send in the seeds for the rest of the world to me for distribution a few times but it never ended up happening unfortunately.

6 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Am looking for any plant seeds over 30% THC Thank You :mage:

2 Likes

Thanks Doug I’ll recheck the pucks to see if there marked .

1 Like

I think that’s on you, now than the genetics :grin:

4 Likes

You moved the decimal place a few over, cannabis seeds are only 0.3% THC

5 Likes

Cool man, you will find BT and GT written on the back of them in black marker :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you get looked after? It appears mine are marked .

No not yet

1 Like

I’ll locate mine and confirm I have the gold

1 Like

No luck found the fall box my pack is a coin flip with black marker TK that’s how mine came (no pucks.)it’s in with all the other strains from that giveaway. Thanks

3 Likes

@HolyAngel I’ve found what your looking for got the gold pack for you.

6 Likes