Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

“Wellll slap some jelly on it!” (new Southern expression I just made up) Keep me in mind bud. Would love to tag along with ya on your PB hunt.

2 Likes

That’s what the Sour Strawberry hunt is for… can’t forget the jelly :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

Gotta find you a pack of jelly breath to go with the pbb :joy: sour strawberry sounds bomb too :drooling_face:

5 Likes

I got your banana og F3

5 Likes

mutley2

4 Likes

I’ve been searching fir jelly breath regs fir ages, I WISH

4 Likes

I have some banana punch x nebulis kush if you’re interested

1 Like

hey everyone. i’m on the hunt for pineapple express or pineapple express hybrids. i know bodhi made a pineapple express hybrid which i would love to get my hands on. my dad has glaucoma and other issues so he started smoking again and says he loves the pineapple express he picked up from a dispensary. i’m willing to trade a few strains i’ve made. just let me know.

4 Likes

I have some femanized Pineapple Chunk from Barneys Farm, beans are older but yours if you can use them.

3 Likes

I know I’ve got no pineapple daughter-in-law snagged everything pineapple off me last spring.

3 Likes

i’m going to pass but i appreciate the offer. i’m really hoping someone has bodhis pineapple express hybrid. i’ve posted on here before but haven’t had luck yet.

2 Likes

Annunaki Genetics makes a phenomenal Pineapple Express in case you didn’t already know!!

2 Likes

I have 2 packs of Bodhi’s purple pineapple x wookie if you are interested?

5 Likes

absolutely. i’ll PM you.

1 Like

It’s this very strain that Bodhi used in his Purple Pineapple Wookie. I got the confirmation from Adam, the breeder/owner of Annunaki Gen. The strain Bodhi used was a female Purple Pineapple Express.

9 Likes

That’s rad! Cool info, thank you for that bit of information :pray::facepunch:. Love the connections between everyone in this community at large.

3 Likes

Hazeman is going to be releasing some Pineapple Express beans soon i believe!

3 Likes

I’m looking for Autos NOT femmed to use for my “go to bed” cookies. So something to make for a good sleep. I have Humboldt Sour Diesel (Humboldt Seed Co) and Durban Poison seeds to trade. The Sour Diesel is a pretty good Sativa high. Harvest Late Sept. sometime Oct. The Durban matures late August, sometime Sept. Both were grown outdoors, organic and are pretty easy to grow. The Sour D can get pretty tall so topping one or two times will keep it around 5 - 7 feet. The Durban grows bushy 4 - 6 feet without topping.
This is the Durban starting into bud:

The ones on the right are Sour D. (in the left Everyday Haze)

2 Likes

Looking for anything tga…I also have crosses I made. As well as golden goat by Rasta Jeff

11 Likes

No problem! We all benefit from the free exchange of info.here.