Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Those compound seeds :drooling_face:

Hey guys Iā€™m looking for some mr nice black widow seeds,& some oldschool reg white widow. I have a good variety of different stuff to trade so hit me up

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got some stuck in plain sight and big buddy Lucifer auto regs if your interested

I know youā€™re looking for a trade, but FYI the black Widow usually goes relatively cheap at Mr Nice Auctions

3 Likes

Iā€™m interested. Havenā€™t heard of those - can you tell me a little about them?

They are from the last co-op box. I believe they are @repins12 creation

1 Like

OK Letā€™s do it. Which do you want? Show me how to PM and letā€™s swap addies.

2 Likes

@icky_sticky_og_nicky

any idea where theyā€™ll be released? i think iā€™m going to have to find a pack.

1 Like

I was down to my very last seed of a top 5 strain. Sheā€™s in a 1 gallon pot now looking sassy and raring to go. Plan is to reverse her to make some S1 seeds and use her pollen on four or five other strains.

From In House Genetics. Jelly Pancakes
Jelly Breath X Pancakes (London Pound Cake 75 X Kush Mints 11)

9 Likes

Not sure about the P.M. I will post it, but where?

you might want to delete that shipping info, its in a public thread

@EpiKatz

1 Like

Thanks. How do you P.M.?

1 Like

give me a minute iā€™ll take pictures of it to show you.

i hope this helps, any questions just ask

edit: you have to double click the envelope if you didnt figure that one out

2 Likes

Thanks! I think Iā€™ve got it. Onward! :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

DC seed exchange and then prolly direct from him

1 Like

@icky_sticky_og_nicky
thanks. i took a look at dc seed exchange while searching and it looks like he has all sorts of stuff on there. does he post release dates or anything on twitter or instagram or anything that you know of?

2 Likes

he posts on IG and email list, if you check DCSE Ig they have a pic of some a the drop list but no date as of yet

1 Like

nice, thanks. the post about pineapple express was from about 9 weeks ago. i hope they drop soon.

1 Like

yea im hoping the same! havent seen anything else since from either DC or hazeman so who knows ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

1 Like