Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@EpiKatz I have a pack of auto regulars I’d part with—Sour Pooh (Mephisto’s Sour Bubble x @Iamtheregalbeagle’s Pooh’s Peaches) from Hummingbird Hills. Here is the description I could find:

The Pooh’s Peaches male brought a sweet and sour funk and a tight nodal spacing to many of these offspring’s expressions.

The Sour Pooh is the most true to a “Sweet-N-Sour” flavor. A terp you can taste just smelling it! Medium yielding of the bunch but stacks really nice flowers almost all the way up its branches.

PM if interested.

2 Likes

OK - I’m closing out my trade. I have enough autos to fill the back yard. Thanks O.G’ers! Better start spreading Sluggo Plus now. Those little critters love a young pot plant.

3 Likes

Where are these mr.nice auctions and why hasn’t anyone told me about them?:cry:jk but is it on overgrow?

1 Like

Here ya go.
Fair warning, the site is really slow.
You’ll need to make an account to place a bid.

1 Like

I’m looking for seeds of compassion ecto cooler seeds

I have many things to trade.

3 Likes

This is not what you asked for, I know. :slightly_frowning_face:
But
This is the only place I know that has seeds of compassion.
https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/seeds-of-compassion/

Also I believe seeds of compassion is coming out with some new stuff or already has, not real sure about the details.

Good luck
Shag

2 Likes

Anyone got any bog gear for trade? Looking for sour lifesaver and bubble or sour bubble

Jbc has some of the new stuff

1 Like

Those should be plentiful 'round these parts!

2 Likes

Great news! I’ve got some fire for trade too

my last trade attempt didn’t work out, so i’m still searching for pineapple express. let me know if you have any and we can work out a deal. :+1:

2 Likes

If I had some pineapple express I’d definitely send it your way. I’ll check to see if I have anything similar

check well grown seeds for the Green Mountain release, i think they had some of the pineapple banana bud in stock still

3 Likes

Only ACE & Mandala have it in stock still as both are being dropped . Unfortunately neither will ship to Florida . F2’s are fine with me .

2 Likes

well grown seeds is US based and ive gotten a number of Ace/Green Mountain packs from them!

1 Like

Hello OG !

I am looking for a strain, but it might be a harder one for me to find.

Its a strains called:

Shiatsu Kush
It was released many years back by BC Bud Depot.

I have been hunting for awhile, and gave up a year or two ago.
But for my current project I suddenly realized that I have the other half of the cross I wanted to make with her years ago.
So if I can find her now then I can complete it finally.

Alright well please keep your eyes open for me. I appreciate it.

–Happy

:v::green_heart:

7 Likes

I found an F6 ? of it from guy w a good reputation on strainly. Been thinking about the strain myself for a while. Then got distracted. I’m glad you reminded me.

4 Likes

Oh nice. Thanks Bud !

I havtn been able to work, so I will need to find some money.

But I appreciate the link.
There actually not expensive at all.

I wonder how he decided to do his line tho.

I think I may try to find something closer to the original F1s if I can, but this is a really awesome backup right now !
If nobody has anything I’ll have to get these haha

And When I make more I’ll send you a bunch :metal:

Thank You

6 Likes

Sure thing, i also hope (and bet) that someone on here has some to trade w you.

And thank you, i’ll be happy to sample any of your seed work!

3 Likes

That woman is cool! I want some of her untested stuff she has for cheap, Kalichakra and some other Mandala stuff and Subcool crosses. Keep thinking about that Cherry Malawi x

You could ask her about the Shiatsu on IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbisulsuOFe

4 Likes