Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Looking for chocolope
Or Anything dynasty especially his ssh work or any lucky dog have a bit to trade

4 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens
lucky dog…

i have some chem fuego f2s if you’re interested.

3 Likes

I got chocolopez it’s almost the same just missing the z. Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I thought I had you glad I double checked before I chimed in.

2 Likes

Holy crap, not asking much for a few homemade seeds are we?
“These have not been tested”
Good luck with that!

12 Likes

Why don’t you do an open pollination seed increase and then do unlimited things with the zillion seeds?

3 Likes

I fail to see how sending you a clone back for a few seeds helps a charity.
But to each their own…. Carry on you wayward son………

5 Likes

I’m gonna need a clone too.

3 Likes

I’ll delete my posts; I didn’t post here to cause problems, dissent, or an issue.

1 Like

There are many ways to help a charity. You could simply have an auction here, Pay it forward to the site for the auction and then send the proceeds to your charity of choice……
I did exactly this at a different site and raised $5000 for the Make a Wish foundation……

11 Likes

Please understand that I did not include more information about this project on a public forum because I am located in a state without favorable legalities. It was not designed to be shady. This entire project is being done under a company registered as a non-profit in a legal state, but I cannot be public about it until my state’s laws change. I wasn’t trying to withhold information for withholding sake, but to protect myself.

4 Likes

man ive seed an AKBB chocolope pack somewhere recently, maybe on Dagga ?

1 Like

They do have it and with him directly but figured I’d shoot my shot and see if I can catch a trade rather then spending the money outright appreciate the looks though @icky_sticky_og_nicky

4 Likes

Exotic Alchemy’s Chocolope is half the price of AKBB’s .

6 Likes

Cannalope haze is one of my favorites.

2 Likes

ooooo shiet i didnt even know he had a chocolope

1 Like

I have some stuff to trade for chem fuego f2s, I have some stuff from csi humboldt I wasn’t planning to grow. Headband x chem d, Sour diesel x Obama kush.

2 Likes

i’m looking to trade for some mk-ultra seeds if anyone has a pack, let me know.

2 Likes

Just finished sorting some seeds, got wedding cake f2’s and dreamcoat kush (Dreamcoat x Pakistani Chitral kush) x Nebulis Kush.

If anyone’s interested him me up!

8 Likes

Damn, still at it aye?
Wishing you luck bud.
I think I might know someone that can help…maybe. I’ll try and get in touch and see if he can help ya out. No guarantee.

2 Likes

Anyone got any SupaFreak seeds left for a wee trade. Looking for just a half dozen or so to put outside this year. ( I have some somewhere but i can’t seem to find them- and im gonna need to germ some soon if they’re going outdoors.?!.)

I have a few different regular strains and some fem autos from Urban Legends i can trade with .?
If anyone has any, just shoot me a message…
Please/Thanks. :facepunch:.

Happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes