Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anyone got any SupaFreak seeds left for a wee trade. Looking for just a half dozen or so to put outside this year. ( I have some somewhere but i can’t seem to find them- and im gonna need to germ some soon if they’re going outdoors.?!.)

I have a few different regular strains and some fem autos from Urban Legends i can trade with .?
If anyone has any, just shoot me a message…
Please/Thanks. :facepunch:.

Happy growing,
Gaz

5 Likes

I can send you some Subterfuge X Freakshow F3 - 100% freakshow type plants.

This is the mother plant!

38 Likes

Just want to give a huge shoutout to this community, really appreciate all of you guys and gals for your kindness, knowledge, compassion.

I went into this with a load of Purple Candy Cake and Afghani Special seeds, and through trading with you guys have diversified the collection by a bunch.

Only been here a couple months and check out all the genetics!!

I also just appreciate having a space to share my seeds, to like-minded growers who I know are not going to take advantage of that fact.

Anyways, figured today was a good day to say this. Once again, I appreciate all of you and this community you have built :smiley::pray::peace_symbol:

Cheers,

-greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

37 Likes

I have enjoyed working with you too @greenbeans506 and look forward to more n the future. Happy 4/20 brother!

2 Likes

Cheers bugs, appreciate you brother :smiley::pray::peace_symbol:

Was a pleasure trading and I hope we can do it again sometime,! I mean come on bodhi, Katsu, dragons flame, whew can’t wait to pop that stuff :pray:

Happy 420!!

What a great bunch of people in this community go OG. :partying_face:

3 Likes

Damn @lilmanbigplan that is such a beautiful plant! I envy you, well done my man.

1 Like

you needed to capitolize MOTHER there @lilmanbigplan !!! HOT DAMN!!! :fire: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Anyone out there have any Lucifer OG beans they might want to part with?
It’s a bit of a long shot maybe but I need to put it out there as it is desired in my projects going forward
I have worthy selections to offer in trade and I’ll pad that trade heavily hehehe

5 Likes

Are you talking about the Lucifer Big Buddy auto strain?

1 Like

no , the Lucifer OG.
It was release by Karma Genetics probably close to 15 years ago.
I know that some folks hold F2’s and such and those are okay too.
Not really looking for crosses. a fellow from the forums that passed away a few years ago had a nice collection he was going to send me of F1’s and F2’s but before he could package them up he passed away. Some might remember Miloxxx from icmag and the labs.
So I’m at the quest again , hoping this sites vast membership might have some packs squirelled away hehehe

7 Likes

Ohh, I wish you luck in finding it! :slightly_smiling_face: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Mr Luv da Autos has it.

1 Like

you mean @LoveDaAutos has the Lucifer OG (photoperiod) ?
I tagged him so he can respond hehehe

1 Like

Naww. Cap Junky

I would have to check in the freezer vault but think I only have the one unopened pack left. :wink:

2 Likes

There was a user on the Mag named MeltingPOT who made some F2s that Karma spoke highly of, he is somewhere in the southern New England region and bred with it for a while, if you can find him that’s probably your best bet.

EDIT: I see on Z-Labs that you already found him years ago

1 Like

That is a beautiful site simply stunning!
@middleman it’s just not fair for you not to see this amazing plant since you master in mutants scroll up a little for some freak show freak shows​:exploding_head::fire::seedling:

2 Likes

Fuck man! I can’t get over how beautiful that freakshow is! Never seen a freak show like it. The bud colouration is amazing! Very nice work!

4 Likes

well, let me know… I have a nice black triangle and the BC van Isle Pink Kush clone to work it with. I have the space to make a seed increase F2 run if that is of interest.
meltingpot wasn’t too receptive when i reached out to him way back then but I think he sent me links to some european sites for them but they wouldn’t ship to Canckistan :frowning: . He is a very private guy I found so I didn’t pester him. Been a few years since milo passed and I kinda stopped looking. I have Karma’s Old Grandpa Scratch LTD line well preserved with multiple sets of male/female combinations from the 7 packs I aquired. The Lucifer OG was used in that and I have been trying to coax some expressions out but it’s not the same if I want to use it in a cross.

I’ll keep searching though :wink:

9 Likes