Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Thanks everyone! Yeah, it’s an F2 of Subterfuge 1 X Freakshow holding the F3 beans. I ran some testers and they turned out great. (Only issue was a 70% germ rate) Even had 2 that smelt like grapes :grapes: plenty of purples and greens, Skunks and Berry. So it has the potential to go in multiple directions.

This is one of the grandfathers!

Thinking about giving these out with the Dooligah hybrids.

21 Likes

Dam that is a very colorful plant​:fire::clap::+1:

1 Like

That purple male is a good lookeing plant!

2 Likes

Damn growmie you can grow some purrty plants :exploding_head::boom::seedling::fire::+1:

3 Likes

Have 2 packs of exotic Genetics Falcon 9 crosses I’d like to trade togeyher. Bakers Dozen x Falcon 9 & RS11 x Falcon 9. These are fems. I like all things photo just shoot me an offer.

1 Like

@hoss8455 I’ve been scoping those out on their website and eager to buy em haha those are above my available seeds

Just bought some RS11 recently. Have you ever tried it?

1 Like

It has been getting really good reviews here in the bay area.

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, Hope you are having a fantastic spring so far! This weather certainly has me wanting to overgrow my backyard haha. I was wondering if anyone has the following.

1. CannaCheese Auto Fems
  2. Realistically any autos that have cbd in them.

I have a list I can certainly send around, I am looking to mindfully stock up on medicine to learn how to make tinctures this season in my backyard.

4 Likes

whoops, not make tinctures in my backyard loool, that would be contaminated, but looking to grow some lowkey autos in my backyard without pissing off my neighbours.

2 Likes

Good morning! I have (2) Night Owl Cosmic Revival and (3) Twenty20 Vidamints—both are fem autos with CBD lineage. PS I’ve never had a more rank plant than Cosmic Revival, so I can’t promise she won’t tip off the neighbors. She literally went on my trade list because she burned my nose too much to trim—like blue cheese fermented with rotten meat. Truly offensive!

5 Likes

I know it’s not the Luzifer but there’s still some ghost rider packs… Maybe a chance

1 Like

I got you… no trade needed

Just pay it forward
I’ll put it in with your pollen mail out :wink:

#randomactsofkindness , #spreadthelove !!! RIP @DJSF and Useful.

22 Likes

Very, very awesome of you. Thank you!
And you bet I’ll pay it forward :+1:

4 Likes

I have over 60 Bad Dawg freebie crosses and many of those I have multiple packs of so it’s an easy thing to do. Plus I’ll watch for you to pop them so I can get an idea what is in the other pack that I might pop in the future hehehe.

cheers!!

17 Likes

Looking for Relentless Genetics Tropicanna Cherry s1 femanized beans. May consider other TC crosses…

Would consider a cut if it’s the #8 breeder cut.

I have a few worthy trades or we could work something out. PM please…

4 Likes

What’s this??? I know about Useful, but @DJSF ?

1 Like

He passed recently also. There is a thread for him

1 Like

ya it sucks… this why the #randomactsofkindness in memory of @DJSF and #spreadthelove for Useful.

4 Likes

Also Jameslax.

3 Likes