Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

you just made a freind for your lifetimešŸ˜Š

and Iā€™m now spending my entire afternoon researching and further case note gathering on my new quest to bring you at og the best representation of this beautiful strainā€¦5 decades of love and attn will shower the world with love I promise you thisā€¦Iā€™ve been dancing around my kitchen for the last 10 mins because things like this mean I still have a purpose and a mission on earth to achieve something good.!!!the 8 seeds are already the 8th wonder of the world in my bookā€¦I will open the book at the start and show you history!!!:kiss:

9 Likes

Hell yes :raised_hands: thank you so much @VAhomegrown making my day :blush: been one Iā€™ve been looking for since I started growing again but saw bio vortex only does crosses anymore not straight releases and hso brand went under a few years ago just got some wax of it last night at a dispo was impressed with the high and flavor you rock @VAhomegrown

7 Likes

I also have a 3 pack I got as a freebie. Youā€™re welcome to them if you need more, just shoot me a pm.

6 Likes

That was very OG of you on that assist to @dracodragons. :sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@Pigeonman i can take care of @Smooth since your taking care of @dracodragons If you want

6 Likes

@Emeraldgreen sā€™all good growmie Iā€™m already chatting with both @Smooth & @dracodragons :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Love to see a plan come together like sweet music :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thatā€™s great. If you want some for a bigger population for yourself let know

3 Likes

Exactly where that statement comes from with
My own musical :notes: twist on itā€‹:+1::+1::peace_symbol:

1 Like

If you were in Canada, Iā€™d send you some cuts from the Cap Junky S1 Iā€™m doing this summer from the seeds i got from @LoveDaAutosā€¦just ended up using all the seeds i got haha

9 Likes

no worries dude and thankyou for the kind offerā€¦beautiful strain I have to sayā€¦be interested hearing your thoughts on it once sampledā€¦bless you

Iā€™m still in a sort of perma shock Iā€™ve been so blessed hereā€¦lolol

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try and keep people updated on how they turn out.

3 Likes

I have these new guys available if anyone is wanting to trade!

Dream Coat Kush (Dream Coat x Pakistani Chitral Kush) x Nebulis Kush
Alien OG x Nebulis Kush
Gelato x Nebulis Kush
Wedding Cake F1

Some other offerings that have been up for a bit nowā€¦

Pre 98 Bubba Kush x Nebulis Kush
Zkittle Brain x Nebulis Kush
Deep Breath x Nebulis Kush
Critical Widow x Nebulis Kush
OG Kush x Nebulis Kush
Sour Diesel x Nebulis Kush

13 Likes

if you find the black d.o.g pls let me know i loved growing her!

edit nm saw you got lucky congratz bro! pls tag me if you journal the grow!

1 Like

would you be willing to make a trade with me for some of those capjunkys ?

I have Malawi gold.

2 Likes

ISO jealousy. Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I have jealousy.
Every time I see other OG members seeds stashes.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

not sure if you are interested but I have a quite rare pack of Bodhi TTNL#6 x Appalachia ā€¦ itā€™s few years old now but fridge kept. Iā€™d trade it for the RIL pack.

8 Likes