Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

@DesertHeartGardens @Emeraldgreen pick one and pm me your info via privnote, I’d rather these go out to folks rather than just sit here.

11 Likes

“Good man, you are!”

4 Likes

Man those triangle trips sounds bomb! whats the cross triangle kush x ?

4 Likes

Those caught my eye also! when I read anything triangle, I’m like…hmmmm :thinking:

4 Likes

Triangle Trips is Triangle Kush x DMT, made by a Florida dude that went/goes by grownout. Documented on icmag. There was a killer cut of it passed around but unfortunately I lost mine. Note that dawnpatrol has ran many seeds but never found a plant as good as the cut.
@DonGnosis @tresbundles pick one and send me your info

8 Likes

That’s awesome! much appreciated, now I need to hurry up already and get some more earthworm castings!

2 Likes

Gotta get a worm bin and have them on tap :sunglasses: @tresbundles

3 Likes

I’ve been mulling around the idea of the worm bin, just haven’t quite figured out where I’d put the damn thing. EWC are a pain to pay shipping for. :grimacing:

1 Like

Brother! DM inbound

talked to dawn patrol the other day after a long time of being out of touch.
I have a very nice seed collection of stuff he crossed and F2’d. Good guy and anything he made will be legit.

4 Likes

Anyone with Mephisto’s Hubbabubbasmelloscope?

7 Likes

I have a partial pack
@Pigeonman

3 Likes

I saw it available from seedsman, alchimia, herbies only has fems in stock, and a few other euro seedbanks I’ve never heard of. Herbies seems the most dependable of the bunch but I want regulars.

Really wish ACE had a solid US bank.

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Agreed.

I made some 88g13hp X Panama/Malawi if that interests you.

1 Like

You can make a mini one like I do :grin:
No mess, and I buy a small bag of Organic Worm Castings from the hardware store for about 8 bucks.

5 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Co and Well Grown Seeds both carry Ace gear in the US! Ive gotten a fair amount if beans from each myself

3 Likes

Anyone have any freak show or abc…I’m looking for a buddy of mine. He want to take a stab outdoors with something not so noticeable

2 Likes

@middleman

Send me a PM @Jamescoldflame

Check @LoveDaAutos

1 Like