Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Thanks @420noob! @Tugthepup is hooking me up! Seed increase time again! :smiley:

6 Likes

2 / 2

It seems like youā€™ve done your research and have found some seedbanks that carry the strain youā€™re looking for, but unfortunately, you havenā€™t found any US-based seedbanks that carry regular seeds of that strain. Itā€™s a bummer that your preferred breeder doesnā€™t have a solid US-based seedbank

1 Like

I donā€™t know if this is where I throw this out at but Iā€™m going to pull the trigger on a 10 fem pack of Tripple Whammy(TriFi x TK91) by Cannarado. As with most pack I get, I really only need half so if anybody has been wanting to try out some Cannarado or interested in the cross Iā€™ll split the pack for splitting the price. So 5 fem seeds for 60.

5 Likes

The 2 us ace distributors mentioned above have a decent selection so no worries :man_shrugging:

International orders DO arriveā€” just less reliably & sometimes require a second attempt; some people end ups getting both parcels :partying_face:

Tikal looks like a nice breeding tool to me

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Does anyone have some pure Deep Chunk? Iā€™m just looking for half a pack. I have half a pack of Pine Tar Kush I can trade.

2 Likes

Doing a seed increase on the HubbaBubba smellascope? Nice man. Mephisto has got to be the coolest operation going. All those Southpark & Trailer Park Boys names. Clearly they have exquisite taste :+1:

11 Likes

Donā€™t forget breaking bad and star wars. I just got Grape walker kush! The sticker , I didnā€™t get but should of, is Darth Vader.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s now my plan due to the love provided by @Tugthepup ! My Blood Orange Haze reversal is going really well so iā€™ll do the same treatment with the HubbaBubbasmellascope when that run is done. :+1:

I got a decent amount of pollen from the BOH ā€œmaleā€ and iā€™m hoping to make some interesting crosses. :smiley: ā€œBloody Orange HubbaBubbasmellascope Hazeā€ :rofl:

20 Likes

I started some Pinkleberry F7ā€™s.

10 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Company is great. Very good selection and fast shipping and delivery.

2 Likes

I have a five pack of ilgm gold leaf fems they were supposed to send autos contacted cs and no reply. Looking for gold leaf auto and have the gl fems and others to trade.

1 Like

Holy smokes are my eyes deceiving me rn? I read through and hadnā€™t seen anyone else interested so far, but if i may meepšŸ˜… Iā€™d happily part with anything of your choice in my small collection if this offer is still on the table @Pigeonman .This one has been on my list for a hot minute but had all but given up on finding any at a price I could afford to be completely honest.

2 Likes

@Adventuretime86 sadly i only have enough of the CapJunk S1ā€™s left after the 2x trades for me to run a few as flower and a set as a STS seed increase. I hope you are able to score soon here from another OGer here soon! :pray:

3 Likes

Much appreciated brother no worries there at all. You an I think alike I have some spray on the ready for when I do come across some in the future haha over grow the world!

3 Likes

I eas looking for that one for some time :pray: thats from greensourcegardens?

1 Like

Yes it is. Seedsherenow has it from time to time. You just have to request to be notified when itā€™s in. Itā€™s not in stock for long.

1 Like

Thanks for that info :pray:

1 Like

6 Likes

Looking for Jaws Banana Kush. I have seeds to trade, I wonā€™t be offended if I donā€™t have anything you want.:grin:

6 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s funny

1 Like