Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I have been trying to find a pack of Karmas souther haze collective A5haze s1 for a while now . A friend from Denmark sent me a pack he had . It seemlike 1 was going to pop but they all seem to be duds . A little while back I was not feeling to well so I decided to just go get a check up . We’ll the check up got me admitted by the time I was released from the hospital my entire mother room was dead . All my responsibilities instantly became my wife’s . Not only did she have to take care of all my plants she had to watch our Goddaughter all by her self and work a 10 hr shift … I was devastated when I came home . I have been blessed and found a few packs of certain strains I use to have but two packs that I seem not to be able to find is Karmas A5haze s1 and Sannie Jack . If anyone is willing to part with a pack of either strain please message me . Thnk you for your time stay blessed yall

3 Likes

Looking for some zoap seeds (or cuts) for a buddy. Anyone?

2 Likes

Dm me your addy and I will get these out.

1 Like

Oh, someone actually just gifted me a pack of your Malawi Gold bro. After my post there and before you posted originally saying you had it. Only reason I didn’t respond before, and then I forgot :confused: I super appreciate it though! We can still work something out if you want but probably good on these specifically. Will try and remember to tag ya whenever I start them at least :wink:

3 Likes

I wasn’t tagged in your reply, so I didn’t know to respond back to you. There available whenever you want. :v:

4 Likes

I know woodhorse seeds had some packs of these available, not sure if it was his F2 or original packs but you can hit him up via email.

1 Like

Grapewalker kush > Double Grape.

5 Likes

Hook me up with some beans and pollen please.

I’ll use it in my upcoming “Orange Orgy”!

6 Likes

DONE!! @Yetigrows

6 Likes

Awesome sauce!

I now have Sour Orange Diesel Kush, Super Orange Haze (meph), Faygo Orange reg (chef anna) autos, Fighting Mandarine Auto…

Will probably do two separate then, tent 1 with your pollen and tent 2 with a Faygo male for reg autos…

10 Likes

Fucking ace! I love S.O.D.K.! :metal:

Nice line-up to boot! I have the pollen on foil in a tin box with a few descant packs and when it’s dried all out I will send you 2x portions just in case :smiley:

9 Likes

Oooh what’s the lineage on that one?

3 Likes

If you can’t find them, let me know. I have around 15 left and I won’t be using them all.

1 Like

It’s an “Illuminauto”, #57, from Mephisto Genetics:

Super Orange Haze (Super Lemon Haze (BCN cut) x S.O.D.K F5) - Purple pheno

I’m a sucker for citrus terps and LOVE S.O.D.K. so this was a no brainer when it dropped on Halloween '22. Not liking the prices for seeds I split a 10 pack with @DougDawson for us to mutually get a better price per bean and to stretch it even further I am doing a seed increase with my 1/2 :smiley:

To be fair for Mephisto we purchase 10x beans and got 12x of the ordered strain + freebie crosses and stickers. :+1:

12 Likes

I’ll have to check those out. I love the orange terps. I have some Orange Verde in flower now that has my flower room smelling like an orange juice factory lol. Need to grab some more autos soon too. I run a couple in my veg room. Have a couple Froot by the Foot by Atlas that are almost done.

10 Likes

Looking for a few things
Akbeanbrains- darian gap(cgpr x tk/nl5 haze)
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or any of his it’s always sunny in Philadelphia line especially his frank little beauties x a5Thai bx
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon Thai
Topdawg —uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Doc d -gg4 x a5 haze/thai bx
Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai
Much love :heart:

12 Likes

Almost every tube from mephisto has 1-3 free seeds of the strain you order plus special freebies ime! Pricey but they more than make up for it!

3 Likes

I’m looking for 88g13hp. Even someone’s own line of seeds they’ve kept goin’. Got some crosses but looking for the real deal. I’m aware Hazeman sells it . . . . . but I’m aware of the history of it, too.

3 Likes

Deadpanhead had some 88g13hp seeds out a little bit back that was pretty good.

2 Likes

Alternatively, for the Canadian flag contingent, Carp eh Diem. :laughing: