Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Anyone got any Red Pop strain?

Looking to make a Frozen Coke cross…

3 Likes

@DirtMcGirrt There’s a guy on here that said he gives away 88g13hp seeds. His avatar is him on a horse. Not sure if he’ll just hand them out to a brand new member but you can ask.

I can’t for the life of me remember his username, sorry! Hopefully someone else can fill in the blank.

9 Likes

@Gonzo thst would be @arb he hasn’t been around in awhile hope he’s doing ok

8 Likes

Thanks! I remembered him & his posts about it because he was clearly passionate about following the “do not sell” rule for it. I never forget someone being a legit OG :100: Though i might forget a username on occasion :rofl:

8 Likes

@DirtMcGirrt if you do not find any i will do an open pollination of mine next run. Keep me updated if you find em

4 Likes

You might ask @darkillusion. I think he does stuff with that line.

on the subject of 88g13hp.
I have pollen … and I have a female in flower at week 2 of 12/12 so another week and I’ll be knocking her up. So there will be some 88g13hp beans when I am done…hopefully.
I know there are a few members making seeds with the 88g13hp. Search around , you might find someone willing to part with some. :wink:

17 Likes

I’ve got Exotics’ Popscotti (Biscotti x Red Pop) (Fem) if interested and US based.

2 Likes

Those red pop crosses look beautiful haven’t ran any but seen some killer pictures of them heard they have some real unique terps @CerebralMeds

1 Like

Never purchased a 1 seed pack. Their 3pks have 5 seeds, and their 7pks have 10 seeds.

Their freebie tiers are as follows: Spend between this and that and get this many freebies.

$30 – $79.99: 2 free seeds
$80 – $139.99: 5 free seeds
$140 – $194.99: 10 free seeds
$195 – $244.99: 15 free seeds
$245 – $289.99: 20 free seeds
$290+: 25 free seeds

3 Likes

Is that for Mephisto in general from who ever sells them or only direct from them?

direct from Mephisto

2 Likes

I Got you now :+1: that is good information, also note to add my recent order from GLG included a few extra seeds in packs that were marked for specific quantities, but were all over on average by 1 to 3 seeds! :partying_face::peace_symbol:

Bit of advice would be to not go balls deep into Mephisto beans. Check smoke reports/grow reports on what you want. SOH is super prone to botry/pm so keep that in mind. There’s seedbanks like MVB where you can get some really fire autos that blow Mephisto out of the water and they’re cheaper, too.

5 Likes

Got you bro will do a little better job with research in the future and not just reach for the shiny packs I see. Very good point so much to consider now a days! :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Anyone have rainbow belt 2.0 they wanna trade
Bought some at a dispensary
Big fan lol

What is MVB? My balls are as about as deep into Mephisto as they can get. I have never had a plant with botrytis and with the exception of a very few plants have always been very well pleased with the quality of the flower. My experience with growing weed it is best to invest in top quality seeds. That can either be through a monetary output or by doing the work yourself and making your own seeds.

That being said I would love to grow seeds that blow Mephisto out of the water and are cheaper. So tell us all more about this seedbank MVB you’re advertising for here please.

9 Likes

Multiverse Beans. Big selection of autos from a ton of good breeders.

Lol I know I sound like I’m plugging it. I’m just an auto grower mostly and they usually get my money.

4 Likes

Same man. Mephisto has been phenomenal for me as well. To each their own.

3 Likes

Okay, so which strains from which breeders have you personally grown out that blow Mephisto out of the water and are cheaper?

Mephisto Double Grape <----- one of the best autos I’ve ever grown $8.20 per seed when you buy the 7 pack which is 10 seeds.

Mephisto Forum Stomper <------ probably my favorite auto strain to grow. $9.00 per seed buying the 7 pack which is 10 seeds.

I know I sound like I’m advertising but I’m not really. Just speaking from personal experience.

7 Likes