Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Way cool sounds like a wonderful cross stoked to see what you find! @Rhino_buddy

3 Likes

Itā€™s because 2020 actually line breeds! Good folks!

9 Likes

Anyone have a pack of Bodhiā€™s Prayer Tower Sativa theyā€™d trade/sell/donate? I popped my pack but not getting the numbers I was hoping for. Only 3 confirmed so far. Was hoping for more to do a seed run. I would be eternally grateful if anyone has a pack theyā€™d be able to help me out with.

17 Likes

I feel awkward for asking specifically, but does anybody have the Herijuana strain?
Iā€™ve been wanting it for some time now, and would love to run some for/with my current lineup that Iā€™ll be starting in another week.
Thanks OG

5 Likes

If you donā€™t find any to trade, Woodhorse Seeds has their Herijuana strain over at @Great_lakes_Genetics

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/woodhorse-seeds-herijuana-lbl-11-seeds/

8 Likes

Donā€™t feel awkward. This thread is exactly for that purpose of finding specific strains

5 Likes

Why no Ethos? Just curious. @BudWhisperer @HolyAngel

1 Like

He also knowingly and willingly breeds with hermaphrodite plants. Iā€™ve also seen countless herms from his gear across multiple forums, in my local grow shop, heard and seen from my buddies.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for your responses @BudWhisperer and @HolyAngel. Sounds like quite the guy.

2 Likes

Any body out there holding onto any seeds with high percentage TAC ,THCA !?
Have a pack of bohdis forest queen Iā€™m willing to trade

Not particularly defending the guy, but every time I hear this story it gets heavier on drama and lighter on details. :stuck_out_tongue: Last time, someone presented a court document as ā€œevidenceā€ of this - it was a copy of a dismissal of the case of some woman who has the same last name and tried to convince the courts that it wasnā€™t animal abuse when she left a dog chained up in her backyard for a month so it almost starved, because it was her husbandā€™s dog and his fault that it was there in the first place and it wasnā€™t her responsibility to take care of it despite being the only responsible adult around. It might be about the same guy, and if it is it might be that heā€™s as evil a bastard as heā€™s made out to be, but this also reads a lot like the story of a pissed-off ex-wife whoā€™s trying to ruin his name any way she can. :man_shrugging:

As far as breeding with hermies and shrugging it off, no comment. Iā€™ve never run his stuff and so I have no idea. Itā€™s a common complaint with his gear though, and one I believe far more easily than I believe the whole animal abuse story.

13 Likes

Surely we can trust the word of a jaded ex-wife.

Ask me how I know :joy:

13 Likes

@buck90 the Mandala f2s arrived! Thank you kindly; Iā€™m really excited about theseā€‹:bear::fire:

3 Likes

I see, thank you for clarifying this crazy story.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhā€¦Iā€™ve never seen it first hand but I think this is exactly how a rumor starts.

I havenā€™t researched it to learn how true it is, or any details at all.
But supposedly the owner, (breeder?) guy went to an ex-girlfriendā€™s (ex-wife?) home and threw her dog off a (2nd floor?) balcony (window?).
Then threatened to shoot (kill?) w a gun, the neighbors who went to help the injured dog.
If true, such a person is pure evil. Simple as that.

3 Likes

Like you said, everytime the story is shared it gets more intense haha the true physical evidence is lacking to the say the least. Iā€™ve grown his stuff and found some pretty solid flower in it so my reviews so far are positive. Everytime i bring ethos up though, people go crazy about this story.

5 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t say here or there about the animal story. Itā€™s the countless herms Iā€™ve seen personally and otherwise that steer me away from ever running anything heā€™s touched.

5 Likes

That would turn me away as well. What strains were you finding them in? I have some of his stuff that I might delay if youā€™ve found Herms in that particular strain

1 Like

I donā€™t know the strain names offhand sadly or iā€™d list them all :pensive:

2 Likes