Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Ive been doing a 4x6 bubble mailer with 2 stamps and theyve been making it every time. Even just with the seeds in a little dime bag. 3 stamps international.

3 Likes

In search of iced n baked by Mephisto, or mephistos wedding. Have a large variety of seeds willing to trade, including this:

Queens banner s1 feminized autoflower

16 Likes

If anyone has 2 or 3 extra Lemon Party S1 (CSI) , I can offer a few CSI
Pinks N Purps regs or Bubba Kush S1 fems or Purple Punch fallen Soldiers fems. Or some other non-CSI stuff.
Thanks.

Padded mailers can be hit or miss postage wise. I had two from the same user where one came through fine and the other hit me with $5 postage required.

2 Likes

There’s no such thing.

7 Likes

Have you looked into Oaxacan? The Central American landrace and heirloom thread - #3 by Panamajock

4 Likes

I’m going to grow everything in the vet box - there’s some real gems in there. You might look into Purple Canyon as well. I think you’ll really like it if you find the right pheno.

2 Likes

legit green crack cut is way way harder to acquire then i ever thought, she is a tough one to get in hand for-sure.

peace .

17 Likes

That particular Oaxacan they’re talking about is no longer being sold & unless you know someone who holds her you’re out of luck .

2 Likes

Didn’t get that one . Not everyone gets the same box . It depends on donations & sometimes aint enough to go around of a particular strain .

1 Like

I agree , but I’m working on it. Know one guy with a legit traceable cut, he lives nearby. I’m gonna bug him until he swaps, he wants two I got but wants to pay rather than trade! No joke. I’ll get her brother

6 Likes

Hiya @boatbum325 I am interested in the Blue Kush and possibly the Chem Dawg x Meat Breath. Think I have some sativa dom strains that you might like. DM coming your way.

2 Likes

Searching for more cowbell, have a lot to trade and offer!

2 Likes
6 Likes

if its the cryptic labs oaxacan i have some seeds i can help with. which one from box let me know

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
I just finished my first run of my Sour Diesel Project. I’m making 10 envelopes with all of my Breeder/Keepers. This is very quantity dependent and I am still shucking.

Top Dawg BX4- An Aj backcross project. JJ has stated he will not progress the BX line and switched to a F gen series. I recieved direct from JJ. The sour is deeper than the karma packs is the only way to describe it. Skunky Chem fuel over rubber that comes in late but strong. I am not a fan of the AJ but every breeder I kept was substantially better than the AJ ( I ran AJ in same room). TFC stated this was the case on their discord. Has a prolanged bract structure that I see in many old school super skunk grows.

Sowahh- from old school genetics. They just did a redrop of this strain, this pack was from the last drop in the older packaging. I see from this grow why several breeders have chosen to work with this line. The terps are much closer to the classic Rez ECSD line. But my expressions were less consistent structure wise. All of my breeders stayed green whereas the top dawg almost in all expressions purpled.

Piffcoast- there was only one worth keeping in the entire pack. I will refer to this as Instagram Sour. All the plants had beautiful structure but lacked in terps. The #4 has a deep pungent menthol smell with a strong sour to it but very little rubber. The dominant males of this project being the karma and top dawg being strongly rubber (VSCs) would hopefully provide progeny closer to the classic 05-06 Rez description.

There was other packs as some may know but they are not worth it imo if you are looking for sour d in any of its classic representations.

The bonding style I used will help me list possible males but I feel as though anyone who grew enough of these out would easily recognize these distinct expressions. They are very noticeable and at this point I can pick them out easily. I will send a mix of everything listed and as many as I can. It will be a couple weeks yet before I can ship out but I will be using tracked shipping unless you have high community trust.

ISO:
Old Mr.Nice Repos (MH, SSH, and any x Haze or Skunk variety)
Bodhi (Snow Leopard, Goji, Appalachia, Mothers Milk) Of course things like (Dank Sin) but I am not looking for F1s only F2/repos, or crosses made.
Useful- Panama Red Death work- I would repo this 100%.

Anything made with old stock eu breeders; Sensi, Dutch Passion, etc.

And Landrace/Heirloom Varieties:
I have very few Mexican F2s left but I would trade a few for a few of these as well on top of the Sour D. Nepalese and Mexican varieties are my top currently but information is usually the thin line that separates me from obsession so if you have something interesting I’m not against research.

I am open to a lot lineage wise but I generally like things that minimum usually predate 2010. I also don’t think any experienced grower would spend their time working something not worth it so just let me know. I will also send these 10 people Stonefarm F2s if everything works out.

-Please send me a message with a custom title if interested. It was an absolute mess trying to count how many messages down or such when I had several with the same title replying to thread.

I do not care what you do with the seeds after you get them. If you grow them it’d be really cool if you tagged me or sent me a photo but not needed. If you have any legacy type protocols with your gear I have no problems abiding.

EDIT- All stock I have of these is spoken for at this time and I have them reserved.
Thank you everyone for your interest. I will send to a few members who I believe will share and I will send as many seeds as I can in these packs.

18 Likes

Nice collection.glad people send you seeds in return matey

2 Likes

What exactly did you do in your sour diesel project? Did your cross all 3 to the next generation or together? Is that sowahh a reproduction of karmas sowahh?
Do you have pics? :grin: I love that old sour diesel smell

2 Likes

It’s in his featured thread

2 Likes

@leetdood Sweet, thanks man. I should have looked, headed there now :grin:

1 Like