Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Fingers crossed High & Lonesome drops an S1

1 Like

Nice project! I will be sending a PM. Peace!

2 Likes

My current trade list—some of these are strong holds and would take something of similar interest for me to let it go.

18 Likes

Covert, grease monkey, next level. Nice.

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Would you trade your pura vida f2 for DLA 14 or More Cowbell Minty Dub?

5 Likes

That’s a tempting swap lol

1 Like

Nice list!
That 9# Hammer and Mota Rebel stuff looks nice.

2 Likes

Hey guys :slight_smile:
I got something from SAN in this Forum, he is such a nice person man… I really appreciate that i found this website.

Such a great community, in germany we do have grower.ch and these guys are just different in such a bad way u possible can imagine… i mean theyre so toxic and not a real community, they dont really help they shit on newbies and are just really writing like they above everyone (in my honest opinion)

I love this place, here its a completly different thing!

We did legalized in germany since the 01.04 so its legal for us to trade beans… thats super cool, and that opens (for me) the possibility to trade beans, like i said… but headache free :smiley:

So, enough of that… What do i have?
REG:

Columbian Thai
(AK47-PRE 2000’ x THAISTICK’76) (such a lovely Sativa, it smells like oldscool but with thai - i really dont like that oldscool weed smell, but this is so lovely and smells great thai is great, thats for sure)
Galaktuz F2 (Darkhorse)
Commerce City Kush - Rare Dankness
Headbanger - Karma Genetics
Sour Mango Haze (from a spanish csc)
EXODUS DOG
UK CHESSE CUT X Chemdog

Lazar 115 (DARKHORSE)

SOUR BIKER F2

FEMS:
Tangie x Ghost Train Haze
Bruce Banner #3 DarkHorse (made by STAFFTHC but its Original)
K-mintz (RIPPER)
Sour Ripper (RIPPER)
Pink Gasoline - Perfekt Tree
Midnight Sunset - Perfect Tree
Rainbow Cake
Tropical Tangie - Dutch Passion
Hindu Kush - Sensi
Skunk #1 - Sensi
Biker 41 - Karma
La Quinceneara - Cannarado
Red Bullz
Mango Lassi - Karma

And i did my first breeding project!
I selected over 150 Seeds, and then i endet up with 11 Ladys and 2 Males.
I Overfertilized them, and watched who came back perfectly.
I Overwatered
I Underwatered
I topped
I Defoliated
I Lollipopped
I let them be for 1 Month in 2L (half a gallon) pots
All to Stresstest the shit out of them (males also) now i got the best (imho) selection possible.

2 Males:
Headbanger from Karma its a good mix between the Biker Kush and the Sour Diesel

Savage Hulk F2 #12 the number 12 was the plant, it was the best… Fruity, gas (just a lil bit gas).
Stemrub showed me really early on strong smells.
Branching was good!
More Sativa, and the only Sativa in this plant is the Strawberry Diesel… Stem was hollow when i cut it, it reacted to everytraining i throw at him perfectly!
Bruce Banner #5 x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos F2) - From Dark Horse Genetics.

I made these Strains:

Headbanger F2
SOUR D PHENO FEMALE

Headbanger F2
BIKER KUSH FEMALE

Tangie x Ghost Train Haze (F) x Headbanger
MANDARINE/ORANGE X HAZE X GAS
This is a great one, this plant is so Vital and Healthy, fast growing amazing plant!
Till the 5th. week of flowering it was pure tangie, then more and more Haze came in. Now the Haze is upfront in smells.

Lazar 115 x SV#2
FROSTY BITCH PHENO (^^)

LAZAR 115 x SV#2
XXL YIELD PHENO

Lazar 115 =
Space Candy x Bitch Slap From Dark Horse Genetics

Blue Dream (F) x SV#2
XXL YIELDS FRUITY/HAZY X FRUITY GAS

LIMON BLANCO (F) x SV#2
My absolute favorite Strain crossed with the SV#2 LEMON PUNCH X FRUITY GAS

COLUMBIAN THAI X SV#2
AK PRE 2000 X THAISTICK’76
OLDSCOOL & THAI X FRUITY GAS

TROPICOZZ X SV#2
Just 1 little plant, just have a few to trade maybe 10 seeds, to 5 people in total
maybe 10 seeds for 10 people im not sure

HEADBANGER X SV#2
same like the above.

Im now on day 50ish… On day 70 i will pull them.

What i do search?
I search rare strains.
I do search the Real Purple Punch
Archive, Exotix Genetics, Raw genetics, InHouse everything american, but something like Serious Seeds or Karma too… Just good Genetics, from good breeder who really breed and dont white label or buy and sell there seeds.

Even if u dont have anything to trade, if ur interested in a few strains, let me know.
For the strains i made i have quite some then… thats the community :slight_smile:

Kind Regards to everyone, sorry for my bad english :smiley:

32 Likes

Looking to trade cuts for seeds.

Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no!

No autos🤣

12 Likes

Anyone have a pack of Snow High’s Hoa Bac? Looking to hook up a guy to increase his numbers.

5 Likes

I have some Hoa Bac, but they are from Reeferman.

6 Likes

Looks like some good choices there :grin: is there anything your specifically looking for?

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m taking the liberty to talk directly to you.

First, you arrived at a good place. Most people here are Cannabis lovers and not business men.

I’ve joined last September looking for the original Jamaican Lambsbread. And I soon as I subscribed and asked for intels about it. I’ve contacted and send some free beans. So, in next session I will be able to produce some seeds and redistibute them. But for now, warm weather arrives and I will stop to grow till mid September.

I have few seeds I’ve bought from breeders in here : JohnPotSeed and Beaudelaire’s FDM ( fleur du mal) and Wisdom. The only thing I haven’t tested them yet, though they have OGers who did journals about beans they’ve bought from them.

Then I’ve got seeds from RQS, but I think you won’t be interrested.

I will prepare a list of what I can share with you. I aim to share from 3 to 5 beans for each strains I’ve bought.

I’m interrested on your crosses. They’re made with strains I don’t know about. So it means new tastes/ fragrances / experiences. And you seem passionated about it.

Cannabically yours. :vulcan_salute:

13 Likes

Your bad English is way better than my bad German.
I have beans that you might like.
Welcome aboard.

11 Likes

So many guys wrote me a PN. I should’ve wait that my project is ready if i write that… but iam to excited ill guess :smiley:

10 Likes

Welcome to the best canna community on the web

5 Likes

Man if u would now grower.ch
I think u would never use a forum again, if u search there threads and scroll down a little bit, everyone is banned XD

that place here is really gold…
I really appricate u guys, such a nice and lovely community. 1 Week here and i got like 2 packages full with beans, i really have to give back some.

16 Likes

This place is incredible in its support!! So many talented and smart people. The best part is we’re virtually troll free​:grin::grin:

7 Likes

The DD troll here is a welcome exception, lol.

1 Like