Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Do you have a diary for those? I <3 NL, so if you post, I will keep an eye on this.

2 Likes

Here you go.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

14 Likes

Anybody got the Sour D? Clone or Seeds? would love to trade for it if anybodys got the good stuff… lol Thanks Guys … Peace!!

8 Likes

Hello everyone! :mask: :sweat_smile:
New here, Not sure why I am new here I am deffidently not new to the internet or the cannabis community… I started my own website in early 2009 which grew rather quickly, had a lot of activity, a lot of members. It was a lot like f**kbook. Whoops I mean Facebook, it was a lot like Facebook. Except we some a lot less moderation and a lot more fun LOL!
This website looks interesting to say the least! Haven’t been on a forum in a longgg time o_0
Is there a way to share photos here? Videos?
I have some seeds…
32 strains to be exact… LOL! :rofl:
Can I post my email address here? I do not know if I will be able to follow along fast enough? How fast does this thing move… LOL!
Cheers everyone :slight_smile: :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Hi, welcome aboard! There’s a few different threads for seeds, and you can make your own as well. Personal info is shared through PM (once you’re able to, doesn’t take long). If you are looking for something or have something to offer, let it be known.

Lol, that’s a start :rofl::rofl:. Not laughing at you, just how silly it can get here. Stick around and be active! As long as your honest and civil, you’ll find this the best community to be part of, online or not!

11 Likes

Oh, make sure to check this

7 Likes

I am use to being in FB groups, pretty open there… I guess I wasn’t thinking about what I posted and just put it out hahaha! Am I able to list them all here? FB bans you for 30 days for posting most stain names and especialyyyyy hates when you say for sale and now even lately for trade hasn’t being going well either lol!

3 Likes

Hey, awesome good looking out thank you very much I will read this in full now :slight_smile: Keep it lit! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

List away! For sale is another thing, if your a breeder or seed bank, you should sponsor before advertising. But if you want to sell/trade some breeder packs you have, post something.
This is the only place I am a member of, I avoid FB unless it’s the only means of contact, I don’t have an IG or any other account for a reason.

10 Likes

Awesome! By the sound of things I am going to like this place! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I forget where or what I clicked when I came here but AWESOME lol!
This sponsor thing you speak of, what is that?
I am not a breeder but I sort of work for one…
I guess I am a seed distributor/reseller too… The seed stuff is a new gig, I am really a website developer :slight_smile: :wink: Just haven’t been as active in the last few years. Family life… Trying to find a balance now…

6 Likes

Here you go

Also, 32 strains… just since early November, some arrived yesterday :crazy_face:. This is what I haven’t stuck in the fridge yet, gotta find something to put all these pucks in hehe. I just happened to have been going through the box I’ve been stashing all these, in so I can pull some out to send out to a couple people

there’s a thread for this problem too :rofl:

I’m about to start making seeds to give back to the community, it’s the Overgrow way!

17 Likes

I have some sour diesel autos.

7 Likes

As in sour d ibl of rezs?
Yeah I got it.

5 Likes

I’ll say I haven’t had much luck with autos… but I love to trade for some to go at it again!! What are you in for trade? Looking for anything specific?

3 Likes

Clone or beans chief?

3 Likes

I have a 4 pack I am willing to trade. Not looking for anything in general.

2 Likes

Have a bunch of .1ml vials of Jungle Boys Zkittles Kush Pollen from my male I hunted and collected from! Would love to trade for photo seeds if anybody is interested

3 Likes

What kind of photo seeds are you after?

1 Like

I’m specifically after ecsd and chem D for a breeding project, and then collecting some colorful strains by reputable breeders for another project… (star pupil, alpenglow, querkle, mimosa) are a few I’ve vaulted for the project and am looking for similar cultivars.

2 Likes

I am selfing some tropicanna poison at the moment. How long does pollen store? Not sure if they would be of interest to you, but they very purple. Currently on flower w5, so the seeds are still a little ways off. You can check them out in my diary, if you want to see how the flowers are lookin :slight_smile:

3 Likes