Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

No big deal if not , you spoke first your welcome to them I’m stocked up for who knows how long with seeds that either get run or traded / given away . I don’t even want to guess when I’d run them . There yours if he’ll trade with you.

4 Likes

Now, that’s the spirit of OG I first encountered!! Don’t get any more OH GEE than that. Don’t EVER loose that attitude, please. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I got 3rd in line if neither of you guys end up doing it. I got Silver Mountain f2s from Sebring, I’d do a trade for some solid f4s all day regardless of cultivar.

I also won some Princess Peach from Alien I could possibly split in half for the right strain… Something as rare or whatever you’d like to label it as @willie

1 Like

We can do it…you got mail :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont suppose anyone has any BOG Sour Bubble for trade?

Anyone have a pack of CSI Humboldt Indiana Bubblegum S1 they are willing to part with?

1 Like

Any Swampmboyz gear abound? Or Cannarado Grape pie seeds.

Anyone have any mexican brick weed seeds?Typically they are large and almost always striped with thick lines.

I used to have thousands and had to purge everything. I can’t imagine they haven’t stopped growing the cheap way and not caring about males. For my money those were the hardiest plants I ever grew. They were Sativa-ish in node spacing and medium to skinny leaves. Very mental trippy high. Too much used to give me paranoia and anxiety. Mostly it was like a mushroom trip to some extent.

3 Likes

Greetings…my Ole Logbook indicates I have some of those Silver Mountain F2’s. Will physically check and if confirmed, will entertain trade AFTER the planned September Event is concluded. Fair enough? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I put 10 Silver Mountain F2s in the mailbox for @willie this morning @misterbee :grin:

4 Likes

That’s 10 from me also :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::v:

2 Likes

Looking in Ole logbook, supposed to have Death Star x Apollo 11/F5, Platinum Pineapple/F4, SSSDH/F13, and Mother’s Milk x Wookie/F5. If TRULY on hand, will gladly do half-pack trades AFTER Sep Event concluded, best that I can do. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Don’t that brick weed give you the worst paranoia. Lol. Sometimes there is some floating around here. I’ll ask around and get back to you if I find any.

2 Likes

Take a look here:

1 Like

Which cross?

1 Like

I was open to any, but have worked something out for just the Red Pop.

1 Like

Thanks much! however, I have gone from famine to feast on the Silver Mountains :slight_smile: :+1:

2 Likes

My Ole Logbook indicate I have Death Star x Apollo 11/F5 and Sensi Star (JOTI). ANY potential trades WON’T occur until AFTER the upcoming event next month!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Trying to find some real blueberry to try a few plants before I shell out for DJ’s packs if I like them if anyone has any to trade or whatever pls let me know thank you. I also want to make 95 silver haze x blueberry for giveaway seeds/ Ok let me know thanks
52df10769b

5 Likes

Hola Danny

Plenty of UBC Chemo here
did a repro from Meduser a
few yes ago.

Bare

11 Likes