Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

I got some 3 Bears OG seeds i just got from Mephisto, Bill sent them to me as a repo. Let’s trade!

Whatcha got bro? Mostly interested in autos.

3 Likes

I ain’t got hardly anything left right now lol

I sent half my collection to @anon58740919 and @Cobra50 so right now I’m in full on aquire mode

I got about 30 seeds that are known genetics (not 30 strains about 7) left, and about 50 random ass bagseed.

8 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: ReikoX’s Auto Projects

I want blueberry, white widow , afgoo, herijuana, Hindu kush, jager, space queen, sour diesel, grape kush, Alaskan thunderfuck, Green crack, optimus prime, nukedaddy, nukeheads, chocolate Thai, Afghan kush, most of these strains are medical and potent strains, that i want to try to get seed in the future in can

7 Likes

Hi @MadScientist, correct I believe, Mephisto’s are in Spain but it’s a pair of uk :uk: dudes who are “mephisto” - Tim and Mitch… hope this helps bud,
Gaz

7 Likes

No kidding. Nice to know man. They are great with customers man.

4 Likes

In the '70s, I tried Panama Red and have dreamed about it since. I’m wondering if it still exists. :thinking:

I’d like some Afghan because I love indica and it is all indica. :heart_eyes_cat:

In the mid '00s, when I had several strains, my favorites were Blueberry and Blue Widow. I’d like either or both for the nostalgia. :hugging:

There are a lot of beautiful new strains being grown by members that are so numerous it give me a headache trying to decide on one. :head_bandage:

8 Likes

knocked two off my list today - had a little delivery from Ireland during trim jail - wanted to try a high-yield Dutch skunk strain so DP Euforia and I’ve always wanted pure Durban so Sensi Seeds. old school! :+1:

13 Likes

wow, packaging has changed! Great choices, those two are solid classics!

2 Likes

I know you got that from either the 'tude or the choice… The card!

Cheers man!

1 Like

I really want some Oregon cutthroat from second gen seeds. I missed the drop and no body has them. Such a gorgeous plant, with reds, yellows, orange, and purples coming out in late flower.

5 Likes

first strain i ever tried to grow was sensi? black domina but the grow was a flop… found 7 of the 10 seeds in a garage after ~10 years but they didn’t germ :frowning: wish i’d known about GA3 then…

so i think i want black domina again

6 Likes

yes, it looks like DP has gone overboard with a metal Altoids case, Sensi Seeds is carboard and better but still huge. These are from Attitude.

interesting, the Sensi Seeds look perfect, dark and healthy. The DP seeds look immature. This is the 2nd order from DP with seeds that looked this way, got less than 50% germ last time. We’ll see what happens but I’m kind of wishing I’d just ordered one of Sensi Seed’s skunks instead, the prices are decent too.

6 Likes

rks/roadkill skunk is at the top of my list beacause i cant find weed as good as i used to smoke 20 years ago

6 Likes

I really want to get my hands on some of Koma’s Prolific Coast seeds, and some land race flavors. Some of Mean Gene’s work, and Brothers Grimm gear.

2 Likes

I want to get my hands on some true gsc or led had something I was really interested in but I think he said he wasn’t putting it out if I remember right it was cherry og and og is my fav of all time and I never had any cherry anything

3 Likes

You can see what is available, outside of the testers, from him here: https://grow-legal.com/product-category/led-seedz/

2 Likes

Sexy m.f looks really dank but I didn’t see cherry og :pensive:

1 Like

He has a Cherry Tart.

https://grow-legal.com/product/cherry-tart-led-seedz/

4 Likes

Yeah I seen that one too he’s stuff is impressive that’s why I asked him about seeds don’t care if I have to pay but if he releases the cherry og or test it I want in on that

1 Like