Closetgrowth's "Tangerine Dream" Outdoor Grow :)

Hello there! Thought id start another grow diary. This time Its all about a single “Tangerine Dream” Mother plant thats been revegged. I threw her in a 5 gallon bucket, and here she is! Thinking about popping a Glass Slipper in another bucket??.. Hmmm, We’ll see. Might be too late to do that. Im feeding all my girls either Jacks 20-20-20, or Jack’s Bloom Booster, Lucas Method(0-8-16), or Jack’s Hydroponic Professional nutes along with calcium nitrate, Carl Pool BR-61, or maybe even a fert called “Super bloom” and also a dash of MKP in the flowering cycle. I mix up the food choices each and every time I feed/water them…I figure, give em a variety!, Ya know. Afterall, we would get sick and tired of ingesting the same old food day after day… Right? I treat my girls like their part of my family. I have found that any of these ferts., or nutes have done superb throughout the years. No problems at all. Smooth sailing. “Less is More”. Thanks for checking out my grow! :relaxed:

Strain Overview: Tangerine Dream is a cross between G13, Afghani, and Neville’s A5 Haze. The strain, produced by Barney’s Farm in Amsterdam, is known for its high THC content and big yields.

This is a re-vegged mother plant. Got an awesome root mass… Should explode with flowers before long. Have a great day, and a much better evening!! :grinning:

26 Likes

Looks like you’re gonna have a nice happy lady in that five gal.

Hope it’s not too late to pop anything cause I just lost my babies to drought and inaccessible conditions. So I plan to pop some bag seed I have and hope for the best.

Outdoor variables suck when your Gorilla growing

4 Likes

Following this for sure

1 Like

Hello Chuck… Ya, where Im at, it usually rains alot… So, that gets me worried, more than anything. But, the last 3 years, things have worked out. Seems like its getting hotter too… Well, thanks for stopping by, and appreciate the words, and you are so right… Have a good day my newly acquired friend. Dont be a stranger. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey Roc! Ya, I thought Id throw a 5 gallon bucket outside, once again… and hopefully see some good results, like the last round. Ya see, I did a few Glass Slippers outside last year, and some of my friends thought it was even better smoke than the ones I grew inside!.. I was like WTF? Woah!.. But, I gotta agree, It was some real strong smoke… maybe better than the norm. Hmm, … Well, nothing is better than that fresh outdoor air, and the wind, and the brightest HPS ever!! And the best part, no power bill! LOL!.. Stick around,… She’s eating a variety of food, and I’m about ready to put a weight set next to her… Whatta ya think? lol Have a good one bro :smiley:

1 Like

Haha both be bulking up at the same time

1 Like

Hey… Ova here!! LOL! Had to share my outdoor tomato plants with ya all :smiley:… 5 gallon buckets, soil of course, and using the same exact ferts on these plants as well… My neighbor cant believe how big they are, compared to his(I think its because of the MKP)… Once again, I alternate fertilizers… Jack’s bloom booster, or Jack’s Hydroponic nutes along with calcium nitrate, or straight up lucas method 0-8-16… and of course, a little MKP to really beef em up! These tomato plants are still a bit on the immature side,… But, wont be long til we see them Monster red tomatoes come into effect ! lol Thanks for letting me post. :grinning::+1:

Dont forget about using that MKP folks! :wink:

Hi my name is Max! I’m the Overgrow Mascot!! We wish you a great day, and a much better evening!! OVERGROW IS #1 :blush:

9 Likes

Damn son, best be making some pasta sauce with all them monster tomatos

1 Like

@Rock Hahahahah… Well shit, get your ass over here and show me what to do!.. Last thing I cooked was illegal. That was many moons ago!. Im pretty much clean and sober today. :wink:

2 Likes

If I was allowed to cross the boarder, I would.

2 Likes

I have the same exact problem going your way…Imagine that!! :laughing:

1 Like

Riiiiight…?

1 Like
2 Likes

:imp::imp::sunglasses::innocent:

1 Like

Fed the outdoor Tange a gallon of the Lucas Formula… She is now around 6 feet tall… Beautiful color! … I like the way she blends in… :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Looking great broski

1 Like

Thanks Rock!.. You oughta see her NOW! :laughing: We’ve had alot of intense sun/heat for quite some time. My tomato plants are so big I can barely walk around them!.. Have a great day buddy! :money_mouth:

6 Likes

Heres an updated pic of the Tangerine Dream… Compare the size of this girl to the 5 gallon bucket she’s in!..LOL!! I should of just planted her into the ground… Oh well, … next time! :wink:

She’s drinking a gallon a day! I think we should start calling her “Bertha” The bar hag!! … :grinning:

8 Likes

“Bertha” is really guzzlin’ it down these days!.. Now, she’s taking in over a gallon and a half a day! The stem is getting much larger in the past 2 weeks… Should produce some serious fruit! … :relaxed:

8 Likes

Sweet buddy, nice thick stalk!!! Good thing it’s not beer she’s guzzling like that!! You’d have quite a bar tab.

1 Like