Seed Wishlist (seeds you want to buy)

i wanted the original for breeding purposes, altho i do have stardawg running in my tent right now and a male in my veg tent i might make use of

2 Likes

Lol. Just went thru that! I had to have the last couple orders go to a friends.

3 Likes

I think he was spelling that with a good old-fashioned Southern drawl. Birmingham Alabama is my guess.

3 Likes

Well shit I couldnt hold off…

Now all I need is the Bog Bubble and ill be set, haha!

16 Likes

Are the Dr. Grinspoon seeds going to be bought up once he passes? 100% heirloom sativa (says Barney’s farm). Wonderif I should grab just to hold on to…
Dr. Lester Grinspoon
Born: June 24, 1928 (age 91 years)

5 Likes

I just ordered some Dr Grinspoon last week mate , always been on my list , and after reading your comment above , I may be a little less impulsive when popping seeds … I love a good freak in fact
Currently researching Humbold’s fem freakshow through Platinumseedbank , the price is up there … but they still pull at me lol
Also researching ABC , this has to end up in my seedtopia one day

6 Likes

Finally got a pack of pnw. They had blueD x platinum alien for 50. Also got two banana og crosses for freebies. Only guys left are alpha chronic n bog. Was broke when alpha did a sale 6ish months back. Still bugged about that.

2 Likes

A quick Google search comes up with this for sour patch kids. https://darkheartnursery.com/strains/sour-patch-kids/
Mac1 by cap is a clone only strain. That clone is known to breed oddly. The full details of in what way elude me. I’d still pop them forsure though.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info iam going to run them in the fall

2 Likes

Purple Pakistan Chitral :disappointed:

6 Likes

Yeah id love to try that sour grape people be showing off. I wish a canadian seed company beside gta carried bog. Bog I’ll be your candian distributor

3 Likes

It’s too bad peakseeds seems to have dropped texada timewarp - was one of my favorites.

Anyone seen ledseedz cherry tart available somewhere - been wanting to run that for a while now…

1 Like

DM me :wink:( twenty characters )

There is a srinigar kashmir landrace out there currently. It has a common round leaf pheno that looks similar to ABC. Someday i hope we can start putting these unusual annuals in the garden beds for landscaping purposes. They’re so neat to look at. And smokable. Indian Landrace Exchange has that srinigar on Instagram. Lots of pics. Is that Humboldt fem Freakshow the plant that has leaves that look like a Japanese maple?

3 Likes

GLG carries bog seeds and ships to canada.

1 Like

Not crazy on their payment methods last time I looked. Maybe I’ll have another peek

2 Likes

Yes I would say that’s the biggest downfall ordering from Canada.

2 Likes

Yeah didn’t have the sour grape either. GLG looks great. But between JOTI GLO GPS and the members here i am satisifed. Never grew a bohdi breeder pack before. Or a BOG breeder pack. Those both will be in my future. But prolly from a trade with a member.

4 Likes

Im waiting on a envelope from a member in canada. He says his method is guaranteed to make it acroas the border. Then, Im sending a package back to him using the same method. When im certain the method works i would be willing to order from bog directly for you and send them your way.

5 Likes

That would be excellent. I could send you some joti

1 Like