🌱 Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist 🌱

I am 43 myself. Feels like 20 tho. LoL

3 Likes

Forty one here. It comes quick.

3 Likes

I cant wait till im older. Ill be much more wise.

5 Likes

You are wise beyond your years my friend. :wink:

3 Likes

I dig camaraderie!

Feels good.

2 Likes

All looking good thats great news. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yesterday i got my soil pH pen… Used it today for the first time, and both meters found my soil @ 6.1pH soil.

6 Likes

Hi @MadScientist, how are your babies doing today?

BTW, some of the above posts make me feel as old as dirt.
I could be your fathers or grandfather!
Holy moly, time sure flies!
:flushed:

3 Likes

looks good @MadScientist

1 Like

I tagged you on the Outdoor Grow thread. This one is only for germination, will use it when i’m germinating seeds again, thanks for keeping in touch, cheers!

@Calyxander

2 Likes

Ok everyone, here i go again with the germination, since i got all my gear with me now, it’s time to start my indoor grow. Now, i’m only gonna use this thread for germination purposes, once after germination, will make a new thread for indoor grows, just like the one i did for outdoor grows… Isn’t it great, outdoors organic under the sun and indoor with soil, COBs, and nutes…

Browsing the stash to decide what to grow in the tent under my Vero…

2 Likes

For my indoor grow, i bought coco. So it’s gonna be coco (maybe some perlite) in the soil-less medium, with the Go Box from GH. And since i’m already growing som BubbleGum Auto Outdoor in Organic Soil, i thought it could be a good idea to grow the same strain in my tent indoors to check for differences, which should be plenty. Coco indoor 3 gallon and organic soil outdoor 5 gallon, same strain.

4 Likes

Y’all feel old? Ja Ja Ja Ja! i’m 55 years young!
ryasco
Still learning, day to day
7d
Forty one here. It comes quick
MadScientist
Laboratory Workaholic
7d1
I am 43 myself. Feels like 20 tho. LoL

Y’all youngsters hang in there!

3 Likes

Thanks BK, nice to hear that!

3 Likes

@lotus710 .Damn 25 years! Thats 3 years longer then ive been aliveXD.
Well that does explain some things.

I cant wait till im older. Ill be much more wise.

So true! You have greenthumb wisdom no dought.
Best thing about wisdom, most of it free for the asking.
Worst part bout wisdom, Life, you learn from your mistakes.
Best of luck to you brother!, GOD Bless!

3 Likes

Oooooooohhh! BUBBLEGUM , my fav!

2 Likes

Yeap. Here i germinate my beans and do updates and all. I’m doing that outdoor organic/KNF and indoor will be doing the same strain with coco and bottle nutes Go Box.

2 Likes

Yes, i’ve been following this post for awhile now, and plan on keeping on.

I too have grown Bubblegum from a clone for 8yrs some time back, bout 16yrs ago. Like I said, all time fav. Might of just got lucky on its pheno.

I too just recently recieved 2 bgum beans in mail . gifted, no charge. Don’t. Know if feller is on this site or not.don’t matter.

Came from colorado med jar from Indiana bubblegum strain, don’t know if same or not. Will find out 1 day😀.

Only prob. is med bud is female and 2 beans came in the oz. Hermie! Ok tho, my clones would put out hermie beans now and then. Maybe karma for future grow?

2 Likes

Nice to get beans in the mail. I’m like a little kid at a candy store everytime i see the mail man drive by…

3 Likes

Me too when waiting, old kid ja ja.
1st few times where I live I was sweating balls.

3 Likes