šŸŒ± Germination Laboratory @ MadScientist šŸŒ±

Yo, sin embargo, pongo las plantas desde bien jĆ³venes en tierra madre, y no tengo problemas, como puedes ver en "La Perreraā€¦ TambiĆ©n he cultivado plantas desde la germinaciĆ³n en maceteros de hasta 100 lā€¦

4 Likes

Buenisimo @MiG, lo que quiero es que crezcan en los vasos plasticos y despues los paso a macetas de 3 galones. Unicamente las primeras dos o tres semanas, para que se estiren bastante.

And this is todayā€¦

1 Like

pH is way screwed up in pure peat I completely agree get some dirt in there

3 Likes

Ok my people, will be germinating two more seeds these are feminized seeds.

1. Blimburn - Granddaddy purple
  2. Barneys Farm - Peyote Cookies

Weā€™ll seeā€¦

4 Likes

Wish you good luck for a flawless grow.
DS

3 Likes

Popping more seeds? Already done with the move?

2 Likes

Iā€™m popping seeds because i will transport them in a van iā€™m gonna rent for that purpose. I had a fallout with my landlord so iā€™m nervous but iā€™m not stopping either, after a couple of days, and with a cold head i decided to give it a little bit of time and if things donā€™t go as intended i will leave. Have been looking at housesā€¦

With all your help and my abnegation i will succeed, and it will be OUR triumph.

Thatā€™s very kind of you my friend, i like you grows very much, youā€™ll to teach me how you do rockwool, it was impossible for meā€¦ LOL

3 Likes

Well stay safe! Iā€™ll leave you with a picture of my autos that just popped. 7/10 up and growing.

4 Likes

@ReikoX, itā€™s probably none of my business bro, but you gotta quit soda manā€¦ Even Whiskey would be better you knowā€¦!

2 Likes

I only drink sodas when Iā€™m not drinking beer. :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok well at least thatā€¦ :beers:

You made want a beer so here i goā€¦

2 Likes

Yo, @MrGreenStone, whatever happened to the non-true leaves Blue Cheeseā€¦ I was watching your channelā€¦

1 Like

I culled it. Watch the end of the video if you want to watch me pull that girl up.

1 Like

I only watched the first and then got busy, gonna check out the restā€¦ Thanks man.

1 Like

Ok guys an girls, those peat pellets are so-so, they work but i wanted to try the gravity method that these guys have been using. So here is how i did it, gravity with steam in the domeā€¦

Itā€™s been kinda cold, thereā€™s a lot of rain and thunderstormsā€¦ I put the heat mat and a cloth on top to keep it warmā€¦

4 Likes

Did the temp guage tell you it was cold ??

2 Likes

The thing is the concrete where it was sitting on was dead cold, so i put the heat mat and on top a grill to let the dome rest on top, the heat doesnā€™t go directly into the dome but it keep it just warmā€¦ Donā€™t wanna cook the seeds againā€¦

3 Likes

I canā€™t tell if you have it already, but you can get a thermostat controller for those heat mats to keep them in the sweet spot.

3 Likes

i kept them on top of the cable box, kept it nice n warm !

3 Likes